Louis CK is curious about FX's censoring rules, Hot in Cleveland is TV Land's most-watched show, Mark-Paul Gosselar will play a bartender that seduces Nancy Botwin on Weeds, and the cast of Modern Family smile pretty.
The cast of Modern Family does a shoot for Emmy magazine. Image via Just Jared.
- In TV News...
- Louis CK discovered that FX now bleeps out the word "retarded." Funny how the entire 2007 episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ("Sweet Dee Dates a Retarded Person") failed to censor a thing. [Vulture]
- A great list of the ten best TV shows within TV shows like Viking Quest and Terrance and Phillip. [Pleated-Jeans]
- Despite my feelings on the show, Hot in Cleveland was TV Land's most-watched show ever, drawing in 4.8 million viewers. [The Live Feed]
- So, why is the World Cup getting such fantastic ratings in the US this time around? [Time]
- Mark-Paul Gosselar will guest-star on an episode of Weeds (as a bartender who hooks up with Nancy) and Tommy Lee will have a guest spot on Californication. [E! Online]
- Jersey Shore's Snooki versus True Blood's Sooki. [But You're Like Really Pretty]
- Did Betty White "out" Cary Grant on The Joy Behar Show Monday night? [Tabloid Prodigy]
- Around the Web...
- The "I'm With CoCo" facebook ground has now reached over one million users! [facebook]
- Odd story of the day: Jeremy London was kidnapped, held at gunpoint, forced to smoke crack, and distributed liquor in a gang area of London. [Movieline]
- The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader has been released online. [YouTube]
- Mashable's Pete Cashmore on why twitter's new sponsored ads are ingenious. [CNN]
- If you live in LA, there appears to be a super-fun Scott Pilgrim Vs The World party tonight that features a "keg buffet." [Collilder]