True Blood's been renewed already, Mad Men's Season 4 poster, Amanda Bynes retires from "acting," Larry King will host an oil spill celebrity telethon, and Sherri Shepherd accidentally demonstrates how to give a handjob earlier today, live on The View.
For video of the horrifying image above, watch the video at Jezebel. Thanks to Lissette Aguilar for screen-capping this gem right as it happened.
- In TV News...
- The official Mad Men season four poster has arrived. [Ausiello Files]
- American Idol is now set on auditioning 15-year-olds for the next season of their show. [Ryan Seacrest]
- Can't get enough of The Fabulous Beekman Boys? There's a live, 24-hour Beekman Goat Cam that features Farmer John's 80 goats. [Planet Green]
- I don't watch Burn Notice, but to those who have caught an episode or two, this graphic describing the formula for every episode should be pretty funny. [The Live Feed]
- The Soup Nazi, made famous by Seinfeld, will be back in business on West 55th Street in Mid-July! [Grub Street]
- Weird thing of the day: Star Trek mashed up with Ke$ha's Tik Tok. [Warming Glow]
- True Blood has been renewed for a fourth season. [The Live Feed]
- Five Futurama characters that deserve their own spin-off. [TV Squad]
- Larry King will host a two-hour telethon chock-full of celebrities like Ryan Seacrest and Kathy Griffin. It's to benefit the Gulf and will air tonight. [New York Times]
- An interview with Craig Kilborn—where the hell has he been? [The Wrap]
- Around the Web...
- Toy Story 3 racked up 109 million in the box office this weekend—Pixar's best opening to date. [Box Office Mojo]
- Paul Rudd talks about his role in Dinner for Schmucks—a Summer comedy that actually looks pretty darn funny! [New York Magazine]
- A very interesting read by Caroline McCarthy that talks about the woes of the once-beloved Digg. [CNET]
- The poster for Social Network has been revealed. To refresh your memories, it's the movie about Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg—played by Jesse Eisenberg. [CNET]
- Lady Gaga is on the cover of Rolling Stone and she's naked, per usual. [Best Week Ever]
- Amanda Bynes says she's retiring from acting. Forgive me, but I can't remember a decent thing she's "acted in" since All That. [Buzz Sugar]
- Speaking of All That, here's an awesome family tree of all spawned spin-off—from Kenan & Kel to Action League Now. [Geekosystem]