Andy Rooney says he'll "never retire," The Bachelor's Jake and Vienna have broken up, Jersey Shore heads to the nude beaches, and we came to the mind-blowing realization that Real Housewives' Danielle Staub looks a lot like Aladdin's Jafar.
- In TV News...
- Sick of Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes? Too bad—the 91-year-old says he'll never retire. [TV Guide]
- Mary Steenbergen is will star in the upcoming FX drama, Outlaw County. [Movieline]
- Get ready to shield your eyes during the next season of Jersey Shore—they'll be getting even more naked on account of hanging at a topless beach. [Village Voice]
- A roundup of the TV series that came out on DVD today. [TV Squad]
- The Daytime Emmys have added a slew of new celebrity presenters—Wanye Brady, Alex Trebec, and Donny Osmond, for starters. [TV Squad]
- The AV Club takes a look at the 4th season of Til Death. They say the show gets away with a lot and is genius because nobody is watching. I've never seen it, and (probably) neither have you. [AV Club]
- Jimmy Kimmel's show had power problems last night, but in true Hollywood spirit, the show must go on—and so he broadcast from his laptop. [Pop Crunch]
- Around the Web...
- New celebrities have been chosen to get a star on the walk of fame. This list features those who haven't gotten their stars yet—including David Letterman and Jerry Seinfeld. [TV Squad]
- The Scott Pilgrim Versus the World soundtrack looks pretty good—it features Beck and Broken Social Scene! [Pitchfork]
- Oh, lordy: Live Nation and Ticketmaster have joined forces. [Jim DeRogatis]
- From Vajazzalin' to Prosititin', Jennifer Love Hewitt's next role will be that of a street-walker in a Lifetime movie. [Vulture]
- How Toy Story 3 resembles Lost. [Interesting Stuff]
- The best tumblr I've seen all day: "Fuck Yeah William Shatner Riding a Horse." [Tumblr]