Eliot Spitzer has found a new home on CNN, The Daily Show has a lady-problem, the Jersey Shore boys unknowingly star on the cover of the Village Voice's gay issue, and Twilight invades Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Like, ohmygod you guys, the entire cast of Twilight will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight! The full title of the episode is "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' is 'Jimmy Kimmel Live's Twilight Saga: Total Eclipse of the Heart." Image via TV Squad]
- In TV News...
- The Bachelor's Vienna was paid $90,000 for her sob-story about her breakup with Jake. [Pop Eater]
- How interesting, the men of Jersey Shore are posing shirtless on the cover of The Village Voice's "Queer Issue." [Gawker]
- It's official: Eliot Spitzer will replace Campbell Brown on CNN. Because we all want our news from ex-politicians with a love of whores. [The Live Feed]
- Stephen Colbert needs a new intern, unfortunately there are no other details we can find. [Twitter]
- Q&A session with Magical Elves, the producers behind hit shows like Top Chef, Dance Your Ass Off, and The Real L Word. [The Live Feed]
- Shark Tank will return to ABC... but for only one episode, airing July 15th. [The Live Feed]
- Both Jennifer Jason Leigh and Alanis Morrisette will reprise their roles on the upcoming season of Weeds. [TV Squad]
- Cynthia Nixon has signed on to the cast of The Big C, alongside Laura Linney. [Movieline]
- Does the Daily Show have a woman-problem? With the exception of Samantha Bee, there hasn't been a female news correspondent in seven years. So, uh, good luck Olivia Munn. [Jezebel]
- Around the Web...
- Very interesting and more true every day, it seems—How Reddit Controls the Internet News Cycle. [Geekosystem]
- Oprah may have rigged her online vote against a disabled kid. Further proof that the woman has no soul! [Epic Ponyz]
- A video collection of 10 Animals and Kids Riding on Turtles and Tortoises [Urlesque]
- Nine unintentionally hilarious movie deaths, including Beauty and the Beast and Indiana Jones. [Uproxx]
- Jerry Seinfeld thinks that Lady Gaga is a jerk, saying "you take one ‘A' off of that and you've got gag." [Best Week Ever]
- After losing both Zac Efron and Chace Crawford in the lead role, Footloose has cast an "unknown" to fill Kevin Bacon's shoes. [USA Today]
- Okay, so Back to the Future didn't get everything exactly right... [The Daily What]
- It turns out that a sought-after "lost film" of Charlie Chaplin's was sold on ebay for a measly $5.68. [Oh No They Didn't]
- Miller High Life, the champagne of beers, has redesigned their label. Yay or nay? [Hipster Runoff]