Hulu launches a $9.99/month subscription service, getting excited for Children's Hospital, Matt Roloff talks about his health problems, a look at Undercovers, and star of Party Down and Parks and Recreation was once on Boy Meets World.
Can we talk about how Adam Scott was on Boy Meets World for a moment? Here he is, alongside Ethan Suplee (My Name is Earl, Mallrats) and Blake Senett (Salute Your Shorts and member of two awesome bands Rilo Kiley and The Elected.) Finding this image on my dashboard made my night. Image via tumblr.
In TV News...
- Hulu has announced "Hulu Plus," a new subscription service for $9.99 a month. They say that recent episodes of major network shows will still remain free. We'll see... [Media Decoder]
- Louis CK talks about the importance of being an asshole in this article. Also, will you be tuning into his new show Louie tonight? [New York Magazine]
- Just in case you're counting the numbers... Jay Leno's Tonight Show is performing worse than Conan's did. So how about that. [TV By The Numbers]
- Oxygen will begin airing a reality show that will film casting calls for folks looking to get a singing rol on Glee. [New York Times]
- Get excited and watch these videos of Rob Corddry and Rob Huebel talking about the upcoming season of Children's Hospital. [Adult Swim]
- A look at JJ Abram's latest project, Undercovers. It's about an ex-CIA couple who run a catering service until one of their fellow spies gets captured and they attempt to save them. [Buzz Sugar]
- Little People, Big World's Matt Roloff talks about his recent health troubles. [TV Squad]
Around the Web...
- From Teen Wolf to Twilight—the evolution of the Pop Culture werewolf. [Vulture]
- Hilarious. A new "Worst Band Name in New York" award has been announced and the options are prettttty funny. [Village Voice]
- How Daniel Tosh handles an icing. [Warming Glow]
- 10 ways to party hard—from beyond the grave! [io9]
- How I accidentally got 700,000 fans on facebook. [The Nervous Breakdown]
- Are NPR listeners suddenly less white and boring? [The L Magazine]
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are got married over the weekend. [Vulture]
- The Magic Unicorn Baking Company has created a line of Futurama cupcakes. They look so fantastic, you might not want to eat them! [Facebook.
- Jennifer Hudson finally opened up about the devastating murders in her family. [Pop Eater]
- 20 things that Lindsay Lohan says she didn't do. Ohhhh LiLo... [Jezebel]