Boy Meets World's Rider Strong (Shawn) will guest on the finale of 100 Questions, Snoop Dogg and Katie Holmes head to Glee, it's Hawaii Five-0, and the first pictures of the new season of Weeds.
In TV News...
- An unexpected guest star has signed on to appear in the next season of Glee—Snoop Dogg. I may actually tune in! [Pop Crunch]
- Speaking of unexpected guests, Boy Meets World's Rider Strong will appear on the season (series?) finale of NBC's 100 Questions. [Zap2it]
- Yeehaw! Miley Cyrus and crew will get big stars like Jay Leno, Kelly Ripa to star in their last season. [TV Squad]
- CBS's shortest press release ever: "EDITORS NOTE: The "0″ in HAWAII FIVE-0 is a zero, not a capital O." [TV By the Numbers]
- Also heading to Glee is Katie Holmes! Let's hope it works out better than her last TV appearance (which was on some show that flopped. Wah wahhh.) [<a href="http://www.popcrunch.com/katie-holmes-glee-guest-appearance/
- The show might be gone, but the cast of Party Down still has this awesome fake Vanity Fair cover shoot! [Vulture]
- What really went down during Olivia Munn's Playboy photoshoot. I still don't care for the girl, though. [Washington City Paper]
- Jersey Shore's J-WOWW is launching a clothing line called "Filthy Couture." Because... why would it be named anything else? [Warming Glow]
- Even with all of its critical acclaim, Damages may be canceled. [TV Squad]
- Hey, check out the gigantic female staff that The Daily Show has! [Warming Glow]
Around the Web...
- The worst email habits and annoyances you should avoid (or at least be aware of.) Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry. [Lifehacker]
- Love to watch TV everywhere? Try the TV hat. Yes, you'll look like a complete fool—but at least you'll catch your favorite shows any time you need to! [Try TV Hat]
- Community's Alison Brie has signed on to Scream 4, alongside Adam Brody. Hmm. [Heat Vision]
- Fun! George Michael (pop singer, no Arrested Development affiliation) has been arrested after crashing his range rover into a store. [Pop Eater]
- What a heatwave looks like in China. [Buzzfeed]
- Colin Farrell is slated to play Ozzy Ozbourne in a biopic about the rocker's life. [Buzz Sugar]
- How to beat the heat—even if you don't have air conditioning or a fan. [Village Voice]