Just in time for the demographic shifts that will turn suburbs into America's new slums, the folks in Johnson County, Kansas are planning a National Museum of Suburban History. What do you put in there?
- White people.
- White picket fences topped with the severed heads of deer that formerly occupied suburban habitats.
- Two cars for every visitor.
- Better drugs than you can find at the National Museum of Urban History.
- America's last operational Blockbuster Video store.
- A bunch of guys who are way better at Little League baseball than you.
- Not much of anything.
[Pic: Future Atlas]