For years, Anderson Cooper has been admirably investigating the cult of Scientology. Scientology is determined to get back at AC for his lack of respect. Their latest tactic: distributing an entire magazine about AC's "History of Lies." Let's look!
- He only talked to "Anti-Scientology apostates," who'd been kicked out for bad things—including sex!
- Nobody even watches his stupid show any more (because it sucks).
- AC was a prima donna and kept putting ridiculous demands on Scientology, including once canceling and interview due to an "inner ear bug." Of gayness?
- Scientologists prove that they saw a Harper's Index at least once.
- Here is a picture of Anderson Cooper dressed up as a Joker (which is what he is).
- Anderson Cooper loves terrorists.
- "Larry King was the only CNN host qualified to interview the Scientology leader." Haha.