Discovery gets ready for Shark Week, Michael Emerson may head to True Blood, one of the Mad Men secretaries sheds her clothes for Playboy, and how awesome is this "Cartoon University" cartoon?
In TV News...
- The Discovery channel has decked their entire building out in anticipation of Shark Week. [Buzzfeed]
- True Blood has a spread in this week's Entertainment Weekly. [<a href="
- That bastard who was extorting David Letterman was nominated for an Emmy. No, not for the Acces Hollywood "news segments" about the court case, but for his work on 48 Hours. [TV Squad]
- Aol TV takes a visit to the set of Children's Hospital. Color me jealous. [TV Squad
- An actress from Mad Men is posing nude for Playboy. Unfortunately, it's not Joan or Betty Draper, so you might not care as much. [Warming Glow]
- The ladies that starred in the original Baywatch series want their own reality show. Since networks are giving away reality shows like candy, who can blame them for trying? [Warming Glow]
- The first full cast photo from AMC's Walking Dead has been released. [io9]
- Lost's Michael Emerson says he's in the running for a part on True Blood. I might actually watch the show if he's featured on it... [E Online]
- Leighton Meester wants Chuck and Blair to get back together on the new season of Gossip Girl. Sadly, so do I. [MTV]
Around the Web...
- What to expect from tomorrow's annual Siren Music Festival. This year, the free concert features Mat & Kim, Surfer Blood, Ted Leo, and the Pains of Being Pure at Heart. Wish I could make it. [The L Magazine]
- Tina Fey and Meryl Streep are set to star in a movie together. Now nice! [Defamer]
- The 8 creepiest places to checkin on foursquare. [The L Magazine]
- Jason Chen finally gets his computers back! [Wired]
- If Mel Gibson was a script director... [Film Drunk]
- 24 awkward and silly sports mascots. [Urlesque]
- Let's talk about Sharktopus, a new SyFy made-for-TV movie about an octopus/shark hybrid? [Movieline]
- Will they or won't they? Will Arnett now says that an Arrested Development movie is definitely happening. Stop toying with my heart, guys! [Movieline]