As we speak, Lindsay Lohan is settling into Lynwood's Century Regional Detention Center. (With a new, smirking mug shot to boot.) How many days will she actually serve? How much will her first post-jail interview fetch? Join our betting pool.
In the comments, place your bets on the following seven components of Lindsay's stint as a jailbird. We've got a cache of Lindsay Lohan merchandise that we'll give out after LiLo's first post-prison interview. (Assuming she gives one! See betting line #4.) So make like Lindsay's psychic stripper alter-ego in I Know Who Killed Me and place your bets. Standard contest rules apply, as does my arbitrary discretion.
- 1. The average female inmate in Lindsay's situation serves 25 percent of her sentence. How many days will Lindsay serve?
- 2. How much time will elapse between the end of her prison sentence and her first tweet as a free woman?
- 3. Predict Lindsay's first post-jail tweet.
- 4. Who will get her first post-jail interview?
- 5. How much money will she make for her first post-jail interview? (Recall that, though Paris Hilton was initially offered a rumored $1 million, she ultimately gave the interview for free. Wager with care.)
- 6. How many times will she cry during the interview?
- 7. Wildcard: Make one prediction for Lindsay's stint in jail that isn't covered by the above. Unexpected truths will be rewarded.
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.