Deborah had better count her money and get off the stage real quickly—that model looks about ready to snap aaaany second. Image via Buzzfeed.
- In TV News...
- Hot off of his World News Tonight interview, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will appear on the upcoming season of The Simpsons as himself. [Media Memo]
- Both Nicole Richie and Stone Cold Steve Austin will be back on the upcoming season of Chuck. [TV Squad]
- Todd Levin, a writer on Conan's Tonight Show, tells all about how Conan got screwed in an article he wrote for GQ. An interesting read! [GQ]
- Tracy Morgan finally gets his first HBO comedy special. It will tape at the Apollo Theater in Septmeber and air on TV in November. [TV Squad]
- Wouldn't you know, the guy who threatened the South Park creators has now been arrested for being a terrorist. [Warming Glow]
- The first photos of Katie Holmes and Greg Kinnear as JFK and Jackie O. Not too bad! [Movieline]
- John Oliver, Wyatt Cenac, and other guys from the Daily Show make their case in favor of their lady coworkers. [NY Mag]
- Steve Harvey is the next host of Family Feud. But will he live up to expectations set by previous hosts? [Washington Post]
- This is cute: the boy who played Eddie Munster has found his true love! She's an ex-Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader who's had a crush on him since The Munsters aired in the 60's. [Philly.com]
- Around the Web...
- Wow, this awkward family photo from of The Situation and his siblings is amazing. Turtle necks for everyone! [Warming Glow]
- Here's a first look at Jackass 3D—because clearly, that movie needed to be made. [Slash Film]
- Download the best rap songs of every year since 1979—for free! [Brooklyn Radio]
- This list of the 25 worst aging actors is kind of scary. What happened to you, Nic Cage, Brendan Fraiser, Val Kilmer, etc, etc... [Best Week Ever]
- Brittany Murphy's husband apparently died for the same reasons that she did. That story just gts weirder and creepier. [TV Guide]
- Tina Fey regrets not getting involved in Mean Girls 2. Apparently, they had approached her many times but she felt the movie was fine on it's own. They went ahead and made a sequel anyway. [Movieline]
- LeBron James is launching a furniture line! Okay! But why? [With Leather]