Simon Cowell gets sued by a former contestant, Bill Murray's head injuries, Intervention has a great success rate, Justin Bieber on CSI, and Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger get to work on a rock opera.
A periodic table of Mad Men designed by Emily Miethner for Flavorwire. You know, just to whet your appetite for Sunday!
- In TV News...
- A contestant from Britain's Got Talent is suing Simon Cowell and the rest of the show's judges for "exploitation, humiliation, degradation and barbarism." Not sure how well it will hold up in court, but I must admit I get her point. [Guardian]
- Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger are in the process of developing a rock drama for HBO that's being called a visual representation of the history of Rock N Roll. [TV Squad]
- Intervention has a success rate of 71% or 130 out of 161 cases. While it's nice to know their methods work, I still find the show depressing. [The Daily Beast]
- Justin Bieber is will grace our television screens once again when he plays a troubled teen on CSI this fall. [Warming Glow]
- USA is hard at work on a prequel to Burn Notice—in the form of a movie. [Deadline]
- Bill Murray actually suffered head injuries while dumpster-diving on