CBS' new daytime lady-show gets a name, Glenn Beck's yearbook photos, Survivor shows TV agesim, Justin Timberlake's awful tequila commercial, ABC's president steps down, and the location of Don Draper's new bachelor pad.
In TV News...
- So, where did Don Draper actually move to in Manhattan? Apparently, he lives off of Waverly and Seventh Avenue. Sounds about right. Close enough to the village so that Don can get his hippy freak on in a season or two! [Runnin' Scared]
- The next season of Survivor will pair the young against the old. Except their definition of old is 40. Is this TV ageism? [Deadline]
- Piers Morgan didn't think he could get a more annoying co-host on America's Got Talent than David Hasselhoff. Then came Howie Mandel. [TV Squad]
- Poor Jessica Szhor! Ever since she and co-star Ed Westwick broke up, her Gossip Girl castmates have been avoiding her. [Page Six]
- Steve McPherson, president of ABC Entertainment, has resigned. Speculate as you will. [TV Squad]
- So, what's the name for that all-ladies, Mom-oriented, daytime talk show on CBS? The Talk. Sure, CBS, that sounds nothing like The View! [TV Squad]
- Cheyenne Jackson (who I assumed was a girl until this article) is joining the cast of Glee as the school's new vocal coach. [Ausiello Files]
- The real deal behind Jantzen's swimsuit ads—featured in Sunday's episode of Mad Men. [Jezebel]
Around the Web...
- Old Spice sales have spiked incredibly in the past month, proof of both Isaiah Mustafa's charm and a killer ad campaign. [Mashable]
- Kristin Davis says that the Sex and the City franchise is over. So don't hold your breath for a third movie... [Latino Review]
- Wyclef Jean might run for President of Haiti. [Pat's Papers]
- The world's oldest twitter user has died, at 104 years old. [Daily Mail]
- Glenn Beck's high school yearbook photos have surfaced. Not only are they quite funny, but it appears as though he's sporting a purity ring. [Buzzfeed]
- Have some time to kill? Here's a list of the best magazine articles ever written. [KK]
- Apparently there is one thing that Justin Timberlake sucks at—directing. He's responsible for this awful commercial for his own brand of tequila. [Warming Glow]
- Zac Efron recently (and very publicly) blew 2 grand at a strip club. Considering how out of character this was for the ex-Disney kid, Vulture thinks it's all part of a grand scheme to make him seem like more of a man. [Vulture]
- An interesting read about Jason Silva, techno-optimism, and his new documentary Turning Into Gods. [Vanity Fair]
- Kanye West has joined twitter. But will he type in all capital letters like he did in his blog? [Vulture]