Rachel Bilson will return to How I Met Your Mother, CBS adds more gay characters to their roster, William Shatner is ironically confused about twitter, more Sad Keanu, and Jon Hamm as Superman?
Sometimes, it's just one of "those days," clearly demonstrated by Al Bundy above. Image via Globochem.
- In TV News...
- Hey now! Rachel Bilson is set to appear on How I Met Your Mother again this season. Please, please let her be the mother! She would definitely make Ted about a hundred times more tolerable. [TV Squad]
- Aw, William Shatner. The man starring in a show based on Twitter thinks that you get 148 characters per tweet. Should someone tell him otherwise? [The Wrap]
- CBS is adding three gay characters to it's roster this fall on shows like The Good Wife and Shit My Dad Says. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The cast of The Big Bang Theory are still holding out for their raises. I say, who cares—that show is going to find competing against NBC's Thursday night comedy lineup to but quite cumbersome. [Deadline]
- Photos from Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub and her birthday party. *insert cocaine joke here* [Hollywood Life]
- Excited for tonight's premiere of Project Runway? Even in it's 8th season? Even though it's on Lifetime? Okay then! This link of "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know" is for you. [TV Squad]
- Logo has picked up a new talk show from Canada: 1 Girl, 5 Gays, which, well, pretty much says it all! [THR]
- Oh, okay—Diddy wants to be the one to replace Simon Cowell on American Idol. He says, "I got six kids. If I can get the same check that Simon gets, we'd have a ball. And you know I'd act crazy." [TV Squad]
- Around the Web...
- Another "Sad Keanu" photo has surfaced. Is he in on the joke—or just always sad about his lunch? [Buzzfeed]
- As if taking a page from my boyfriend's wildest dreams, Warner Brothers are considering Jon Hamm for the role of Superman. That sounds pretty darn perfect casting, if you ask me! [Ace Showbiz]
- The worst tourist attractions in America. Seattle's gum wall? Car Henge? Corn Palace? What's wrong with you, America?! [Main Street]
- The trailer for the new Yogi Bear movie starring Dan Aykroyd, Anna Faris, and Justin Timberlake is out. Literally everybody hates it. [Movieline]
- The fattiest food of every state in the US. Sadly, I recognize almost all of these dishes from reading This is Why You're Fat. [Health]
- YouTube has increased its time limit for videos from 10 minutes to 15! For, you know, those reeeeally long cat videos you feel the need to send around. [Mashable]