- Former ESPN correspondent Erin Andrews, who had that unpleasant sex perv keyhole stalker video incident last year, is now a contributor to Good Morning America. Her first report airs Thursday, and the topic is: women who have been the victim of stalking. What the hell she'll do after that is anyone's guess.
- Rupert Murdoch says that News Corp will be fantastically successful at making money on tablet computers like the iPad with various media apps. So, that's settled, then!
- Also today in "We Have Our Eye on You, Murdoch," it looks like News Corp is going to put a bid in for not only the Texas Rangers baseball team, but also for the Dallas Stars hockey team. Is Rupert Murdoch assembling a dangerous anticompetitive monopoly of mediocre Texas sports franchises? Only time will tell.
- Gee, if only someone had some advice to offer Sidney Harman, the new owner of Newsweek.
- Meredith has replaced the head of its magazine division, amidst much head-scratching.