Let's take a look back at the week that was, a hot week full of hot topics.
- Oh look. A rich person got married, in rich fashion, surrounded by rich people. Another rich person went on a rich person trip, which in these tough economic times is, well, pretty rich right?
- Another politician, who is probably rich, has been married to a hottie for a while.
- Speaking of hotties!
- Any number of hotties could probably get a job at Hollister or Abercrombie & Fitch. But not the uglies.
- Do you think Lady Gag is a hottie? Do you think she's an ugly? Either way, let's get rid of her.
- OMG, another hottie!
- Uh oh, a graying hottie.
- Enough hotties! Let's talk about politics. Gays win! Gays win! For now. Let's see, what else. Oh, this congressman is calling for blood. Sean Penn is going to do battle with Wyclef. And little Mikey Bloomberg done did some good.
- Aha! Yet another hottie!
- Vices: Drugs. Gambling. Outsider child art. Oh, and, more drugs.
- Secret Facebook hottie??
- Some folks won't eat a toe, but then again some folks'll. Oh, Cletus.
- Important hottie advice!
- Here's some more advice: Don't shoplift if your dad is famous.
- There was a bunch of TV this week, some hot, some not. Mad Men put us in the Christmas spirit. Real Housefiends of New Jersey was overtaken by Kim. Top Chef got peed on. The Goat Rodeo sucked goat balls. There was love and loss on Jersey Shore. Infinity died on Project Runway.
- Look. Literal hottie.
[Image via Shutterstock]