When a company picks up and moves—or when a, say, advertising firm breaks in half—what is there to do but to have a moving sale?
There's a whole slew of Mad Men seasons 1-3 set props, furniture, clothes, and cool stuff for sale right now at online marketplace eBay—with the proceeds going to charity. Included among the collection of mid-century furniture and props are dresses as worn by characters Betty Draper and Joan Holloway.
For the record-according to the auction listing—Joan Holloway's measurements are: 39" x 30" x 39".
- Sterling Cooper outside conference room sofa, currently at $227.50
- Sterling Cooper break room chair, currently at $1.25
- Don Draper's office sofa, currently at $152.50
- Betty Draper dress, currently at $122.50
- Bobbie Barrett dress, currently at $305
- Joan Harris dress, currently at $355
- Peggy Olsen's desk, currently at $0.99