The Levi Johnston-Bristol Palin custody battle finally ends. The Lohans talk about their daughter. Nicole Richie got a new cat. Miley Cyrus wants a boob job. What's more humiliating than being dumped via press release? Welcome to Saturday Gossip Roundup.
- So, off-again couple Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin have somehow figured out a way to share their 19-month-old son, Tripp, without physically dividing him. Bristol will get primary custody, and Levi Johnston gets visiting rights Saturdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM and Wednesdays between 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM, . Levi will have to continue paying child support (the documents say Levi earns a cool $72,000 from his various non-penis-showing activities) and the two are forced to say nice things about each other to their kid:
"The child shall receive positive reinforcement about each party and that the child has the right to be free of negative comments by one parent about the other."
- But what's the point of having a kid if you can't talk shit about their other parent to it? [TMZ, Radar]
- Kanye West had a super-secret show at the hip New York club The Box. Guests only learned about it a few hours before and they had to dress up. We were there, of course, but we're not going to tell you anything about hanging out with David Beckham because we just don't feel like it. [P6]
- On the Today Show Matt Lauer asked Dina Lohan (basically): "Why are you such a terrible parent?" Dina explained "As a parent, you have to let them go a little bit," and "Without failure, there's no success." Meanwhile, Michael Lohan apparently believes there's just failure: He tells Radar that Lindsay is going to relapse right after getting out of rehab. [Popeater, Radar]
- SNL star Fred Armisen and his wife, Mad Men's Elizabeth Moss, have separated after 10 months of marriage. [Life & Style]
- American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino broke up Antwaun Cook's marriage by having sex with him and allegedly filming it. Big scandal! Now she has been spotted hanging out with him in a park, being filmed by VH1 for her show, Fantasia for Real. [People]
- People asks: Are Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge getting back together. We ask: Wait, they were together? [People]
- Miley Cyrus said something uncharacteristic of her young age! She said that she wanted to get implants to make her boobs "Holly Madison proportions" (Holly Madison, you will remember, is one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends.) Billy Ray: Totally cool with it. [Celebitchy]
- Finally, Mel Gibson's babysitter speaks up about his blow-up! She confirms that Mel "began freaking out" and was screaming on the phone "I want to fucking destroy you." Anyone else hear Mel Gibson's rant? [TMZ]
- Damn: Vivica A. Fox was dumped by her much younger boyfriend, club promoter Slimm via press release: "Hey this is Slimm, unfortunately me and Vivica are no longer dating." But now they got back together, apparently. But where's the press release!? [Daily Mail]
- Nicole Richie heard something crying outside "one dark and lonely night." It was not Paris Hilton who got lost on her way to the club: It was a cat. Now she has adopted the cat and named it Tabitha Jones Madden. Reality show pending. [US]