Vanilla Ice gets a show about home renovations, Paris Hilton wants to be on True Blood, JetBlue's Steven Slater is being offered a reality show, The Millionaire Matchmaker is suddenly single, Zac Efron gets an invite on Man Vs. Wild.
In TV News...
- Possible casting news from heaven—or hell? Paris Hilton reportedly wants to play a vampire on True Blood. [Earsucker]
- The Millionaire Matchmaker's Patti Stanger hasn't done the best job match-making herself. She and her fiancé have called it quits after a year of engagement. Apparently, his refusal to have children was a "dealbreaker," according to Patti. Something's not adding up here? [Vulture]
- ABC has renewed Wipeout for a fourth season. I wasn't aware that the show was farther than a second, but okay! [The Life Feed]
- In case you wanted just the badass parts of last night's Mad Men, look no further. [Warming Glow]
- Click through for the first photo of Ricky Gervais and Larry David performing on the set of Curb Your Enthusiasm. [The Live Feed]
- Another member of the Jersey Shore cast has been arrested. This time, it's Ronnie, but it was for the small offense of overdue parking tickets. [Fancast]
- Zac Efron has suggested that he'd like to be on an episode of Man Vs. Wild, just like Will Ferrell's episode. Bear Grylls has responded saying he's more than welcome to join! [Pop Eater]
- I probably shouldn't be surprised, but Steven Slater is already receiving offers for a reality show. One particular production company is looking for him to "host a show in which various disgruntled workers quit their jobs in extravagant ways." [The Daily What]
- I know, who cares, but it appears that crazy Danielle Staub has been fired fromThe Real Housewives of New Jersey. [Life and Style]
- The death of a TV show (NBC's Day One) and it's twitter feed is an eerie reminder of the bizarre technological times we live in. [The Live Feed]
- Vanilla Ice is the next celebrity to host a home renovation show. The Vanilla Ice Project will focus on his "passion" for home renovations and will document a room-by-room overhaul of the performer's mansion. [The Wrap]
Around the Web...
- This weekend's box office results make me pretty sad—Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World racked in a mere $4 million, while The Expendables and Eat, Pray, Love racked in $13 and $9 million respectively. [Movieline]
- Now it's even easier to become the mayor of your favorite spot on foursquare—Mayorama, a $.99 application, will tell you exactly how many checkins you need to become the mayor anywhere. [Read Write Web]
- From Lifehacker, Top 10 Ways Your Brain Is Sabotaging You (and How to Beat It) [Lifehacker]
- Tila Tequila was attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos by feces, urine, and bricks. This really happened! "People in glass houses..." etc. Just hilarious. [Gawker]
- Here's a first look at what Glee's Lea Michelle will look like in the new animated Wizard of Oz update. [io9]
- Scott Pilgrim Vs Springfield has cartoon versions of the Scott Pilgrim characters, but Simpsons-ized. [Total Film]
- Here's another thing that Neil Patrick Harris can be fantastic at—he's going to be a father! He tweeted this over the weekend: "So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy..." [Twitter]
- These 25 very "WTF" pictures of unicorns make me want to rethink my love affair with Robot Unicorn Attack. [Pleated-Jeans]
- Saturday Night Live's Fred Armisen and Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss have ended their 10-month marriage. And another (actually likable) celebrity couple hits the dust. [NY Daily News]
- Neon Indian will stream their live concert tonight online at MTV.com. Since I was out of the loop and didn't order tickets, I'll likely tune in instead. [MTV]