Vile political failure Newt Gingrich has another stupid comparison for the Islamic center in lower Manhattan: "Nazis don't have the right to put up a sign next to the Holocaust Museum in Washington." How many things are wrong here?
[There was a video here]
- Nazis haven't existed since the 1940s, when a little war did them in. Let's assume he means Neo-Nazis, even though he didn't.
- What does he mean, "put up a sign"? Like a shitty little swastika sign to stake in the ground? They do have the right to put a swastika sign two blocks (or closer!) to the Holocaust Museum, depending on who owns the land.
- The Cordoba Initiative is not Al Qaeda.
- The Cordoba Initiative is not comparable to the Nazis.
- Newt Gingrich does not have the right to be on television.
- Because he's terrible.