Jennifer Aniston will reunite with Courtney Cox on Cougar Town, Kelly Cutrone heads back to MTV, Taylor Momsen's teenage scowl, Jersey Shore's The Situation will participate on the next season of Dancing With the Stars, and more!
In TV News...
- Jennifer Aniston will guest-star on the season premiere of Cougar Town as Courtney Cox's shrink. Poor career move or poorest career move? [NY Mag]
- Danny McBride says that the @KFUCKINGP twitter account is, in fact, a fake. He says, "Kenny Powers is a full-grown man, so he would never Twitter." Too bad—because that twitter stream is pretty darn funny. [Movieline]
- If what Kelly Cutrone tweets is the truth, she's heading back to MTV. Whether it's on The City or her own show, who knows? [Twitter]
- Meet the entire cast of Hells Kitchen. Can you believe the show is in its 8th season? [TV Squad]
- Now here's a list that will make you feel a bit creepy—8 of the dirtiest sexual innuendos in children's cartoons. [Asylum]
- True Blood costars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer got married over the weekend. [US Magazine]
- Christopher Knight, from The Brady Bunch will soon have a spot on The Bold and the Beautiful. [TV Squad]
- American Idol winner Fantasia's drug overdose was apparently on purpose. She admits, "I just wanted out." Sad! [People]
- Okay, I'm excited about this one... The Situation will join the cast of Dancing With the Stars next season. [OK!]
- Gossip Girl's Taylor Momsen is the Queen of the teenage scowl. [Jezebel]
- Here's a list of all the winners at the Creative Arts Emmys. Neil Patrick Harris won two! [LA Times]
- One thing we learned from the Lost auction—nerds can be totally loaded. Who's paying $1,680 for an Oceanic Airlines water bottle?! [NY Times]
Around the Web...
- Four questions for Michael Ian Black about his rage-filled response to a dumb idiot heckler that compared Obama to Hitler. [Jewcy]
- I cannot get over this very Jon Benet-esque photo from Katy Perry's childhood. [Jezebel]
- Yum! 17 Mouth-watering facts about bacon. [Bacon Today]
- Choose your own [YouTube] adventure? Sure, why not. [Classified Adventure]
- 50 Cent has already come up with a response song/video for Cee-Lo's "Fuck You." Nice try, 50, but the original is better. [Vulture]
- Turns out that Facebook isn't the only startup to become the subject of a major motion picture. Google is up next. [Deadline]
- An interview with Mark Baumer, who you probably know as the guy who walked across the country and made a video for it that "went viral." [Urlesque]
- Today's mindfreak: all ducks are just wearing dog masks. [Geekosystem]