Bristol Palin will Dance With the Stars, what Conan O'Brien can—and can't—say if he wins an Emmy, the cast of Community will sell cars during the Emmys, and Billy the blue Power Ranger is gay!
In TV News...
- If Conan O'Brien wins an Emmy, what exactly can he say on TV? There's apparently a lot of stipulations on what he'd be allowed to say. [TV Squad]
- David Letterman will be the first guest back on The View on September 7th. [Zap2it]
- Fans of The Simpsons' Krusty the Clown should head on over to Tee Fury for a pretty fantastic shirt—on sale today only! [Tee Fury]
- David Yost, as some of you might recall as Billy the Blue Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers has come out of the closet. [Just Jared]
- The cast of Community will star in a series of ads for Infiniti luxury that will air throughout the Emmy Awards. [TV Squad]
- Here's what the Daily Beast thinks are TV's Sexiest & Most Groundbreaking Scenes. [The Daily Beast]
- There's an official new iPhone app for Weeds. It doesn't match you with a pot dealer by location like you'd think it would... [iTunes]
- Bristol Palin is the next D-lister to sign up for the next season of Dancing With the Stars. Can this bitch even dance? [Vulture]
- Speaking of Alaskans, Levi Johnston's reality show seems to be happening as he's out and about campaigning for the position of Mayor of Wasilla. [Pop Eater]
- Uh, yikes? Cake Boss costar Remy Gonzalez has been arrested for assaulting a minor. [Warming Glow]
- The Emmys will broadcast live backstage on the web on Emmys.com, NBC.com, and UStream.com. [TV Squad]
- Katee Sackhoff will join the cast of The Big Bang Theory this fall. [TV Squad]
Around the Web...
- Christopher Lloyd will play Willy Loman in Death of a Salesman. I think it's a great fit, but others think he might be in over his head. [Vulture]
- Icons from the internet's top websites—all rolled into one image. [Laughing Squid]
- Montel Williams is going to open a Pot Business in Oakland, California. Now we know why he needs all of those loans he's in commercials for. [SFist]
- Heidi Montag wants to get rid of her implants. Says she, "My boobs are crushing me!" [Pop Eater]
- Does iCarly suck? This video dives right into the show that all the kids are watching. [Current]
- A history of the greatest animated GIFs of all time. [Complex]
- An exclusive look at the Dr. Horrible and the League of Evil comics. [io9]