Kim Kardashian's search for an Emmys dress frustrates. Lindsay Lohan drives a Maserati after midnight. Taylor Swift frolics with a possible boyfriend. Heidi Montag worries about her face falling off. TGIFriday gossip.
- Kim Kardashian can't find clothes big enough to cover the epic ass that launched her career. She still doesn't have a dress for the Emmys: "My stylist Monica has some amazing choices... I haven't fit into anything yet." That's why she's launching a QVC fasion line for curvy ladies with the help of her sisters and Mad Men designer Janie Bryant, whose ability to cantilever Joan Holloway's breasts presumably earned her place in the Kardashians' curvaceous empire. [P6, image via Bauer-Griffin]
- "Lindsay Lohan learns from Britney Spears" is an ominous headline. Apparently LiLo has hired Lou Taylor, "the savvy, no-nonsense Nashville businesswoman who guided Spears back from the brink" and is working with other members of Spears' old crew. She's also sharply reduced her public image, rejecting six-figure appearance fees to stay quietly at home. [P6]
- In other LiLo news, she was spotted driving a Maserati around town at 1AM. Though mother Dina Lohan says Lindsay is moving to New York, by law she can't do that until November 1, when she finishes her outpatient substance abuse treatment. [TMZ, P6]
- Heidi Montag has been wearing surgical tape on her nose. "I don't want my face to fall off," she explains. "It takes a year for your nose to heal" from the type of rhinoplasty she had done during her 10-surgery marathon. [Life&Style]
- Levi Johnston says Bristol Palin is just as addicted to the limelight as he is. "I don't think I'm any more obsessed with making a career out of this than she is." Just more willing to pose nude. [People]
- Taylor Swift has been "gallavanting" with Black Swan actor Toby Hemingway in Maine. [P6]
- Jessica Simpson is "very, very happy" in her new "go with the flow, easy, relaxed situation." You know what? Good for her. [People]