Jay Leno had the worst rated summer ever, Steven Seagal has been picked back up, David Letterman's extortionist is out of jail, and what marathons you should tune into on Monday.
A new cast photo of the 30 Rock crew has graced its way onto the iTunes store.
- In TV News...
- Ha! Jay Leno's Tonight Show just had it's lowest rated summer ever. Perhaps... karma's a btich? [The Live Feed]
- Steven Segal: Lawman is coming back to A&E. Is this because of Machete? [The Live Feed]
- The Dana Carvey/Mike Ferestein sketch comedy show is definitely not happening. [Vulture]
- Joe Halderman, otherwise known as David Letterman's extortionist, has been released from jail after serving four months. [NY Post]
- In an interview with Mary Louise Parker, she admits that she doesn't smoke the green stuff herself and that she doesn't foresee Nancy having a relationship with Andy, ever. [LA Times]
- The CW will break the world record for "Largest Cheerleading Dance" at a single venue on Hellcats. [The Live Feed]
- CBS is developing a comedy based on the book The True Adventures of a Terrible Dater. [Movieline]
- Futurama celebrated it's 100th episode (which aired last night) with a cover on The Hollywood Reporter. [THR]
- Teresa Giudice's arch nemesis (and sister-in-law) Melissa Gorga has reportedly signed on to the RHONJ cast. [Jezebel]
- Here's a list of the marathons that will be running on Labor Day. They include White Collar, Rubicon, Snapped, Hoarders, and The Real Housewives of New Jersey. [TV Squad]
- Around the Web...
- Now you can listen to the full version of Conan O'Brien's spoken-word album online. [Team Coco]
- I love this flowchart—it tells you which actress you should pick as your best friend for a role. Love all of those ladies! [Vulture]
- Here's eight funny altered children's books. Funny, I don't remember the Berenstain Bears being addicted http://publish.gawker.com/ged/5629526?poststatus=saved#to meth, but whatever. [Pleated-Jeans]
- You can download an entire Radiohead concert online. Yes, please. [Stereogum]
- Tyler Perry might be a potential Oscar nominee this year. [Cinematical]
- Hold on a sec... is Facebook really testing a "Stalker Button?" [Mashable]
- Did you enjoy that video of a cat playing Duck Hunt earlier in the week? Here's a 8 awesome videos of animals playing all sorts of video games. [Ranker]