It's Labor Day, a Federal holiday, and—boo!—we're working. Are you stuck working while all of your friends are
silently meditating on the Labor movement's impact on America drinking? Bitch in the comments here.
First of all, are you all seriously complaining that you have to work on a holiday when some people have been out of work for so long they've forgotten how to put on pants?
Second of all, here are a list of people we know of that are working this Labor Day:
- Rick Sanchez (He's on CNN right now)
- Some people running Andrew Sullivan's blog
- Barack Obama (he's about to give a big speech on jobs)
- Deadspin editor A.J. Daulerio (He's guest-editing Jezebel. Always a good/scary time.)
- Gawker contributor Sergio Hernandez. (Thanks, Sergio!)
- Some other guy on CNN who's talking about the speech.
- Astronauts in the International Space Station.
Good job, guys.