She's raising her mentally-ill sister's child on the DL. This actor is so horny he's bi, this rock star made a sex tape with a band mate, and this star wants to get paid for charity appearances. What a baby!
1. "This gorgeous Latino actress is secretly taking care of a wayward sister whom she took in last year. The actress is struggling to balance her fame and career, without exploiting her sister and helping her. The sister is suffering from mental illness and got into some really risky behavior. When she ended up pregnant, the star took her in and the little sis recently just gave birth. The actress now finds herself in the role of secret mommy as well as caretaker and world famous actress." [BuzzFoto]
2. "This follicly-challenged C+ actor from a hit cable show is notoriously heterosexual. When he was spotted making out with a male model and his companions started talking smack, he turned to them and said, 'It doesn't matter to me. If it has a hole, I will f**k it.' Oh, and he is a dad. Nice." [CDaN]
4. "This C list actor from one of the top network comedies this season visited a hospital a few weeks ago to talk to patients. As he walked in the door he turned to his publicist and said, 'I'm getting paid for this right?'" [CDaN]
5. "Ohhh, Singer 1 is spitting mad at Singer 2! Although she has been playing it fairly cool in the press, Singer 1 has been completely obsessed with securing a certain gig that is likely going to Singer 2, and may be letting her emotions get the best of her. Singer 1 argues that of the two, she is the one with better record sales, is a better performer, and is much more popular than Singer 2. Even more galling is the fact that Singer 2 didn't even want the job until Singer 1 expressed interest. Singer 1 also recently told a small group of people that she is the only 'real singer' of the two and referred to Singer 2 as a cut-rate 'no-talent wannabe.'" [Blind Gossip]
6. "This B+ television actress from a hit network dramedy ensemble show was rehearsing for a play she was doing for a benefit. When she walked out on stage she looked around for cue cards or teleprompter. When told there were none, she stated, 'You mean I'm supposed to learn these lines? There must be hundreds.'" [CDaN]
7. "It is rumored that after this cable television star filmed an award winning episode for his show, he threw up several times afterward because of the graphic nature of the scene and the intense pressure he put into the violent role." [BuzzFoto]
8. "This B+ now movie actress used to be on a hit network drama. One day she was discussing the wardrobe she was supposed to wear and went on and on for 15 minutes about how it was just awful and the wardrobe person was awful and that if she were running the show the person would be fired. Then the wardrobe person walked in and our actress said, 'You are an amazing woman. I love my clothes for this week.'" [CDaN]