Put your lunch down for a minute: A Georgia man and his wife filed a federal lawsuit after they bought a box of cereal from a Save-A-Lot grocery store and, after taking a bite, found a used tampon floating around.
This disturbing story, from the Macon Telegraph, says Thomas and Lynn Roddenberry's suit comes after the incident in 2008, when Thomas poured a bowl of cereal and found the used tampon bobbing along with Chocolate Chip Crunch cereal. He went straight to the emergency room:
Roddenberry sustained physical injuries "from the adulterated food" as well as emotional worry, according to the lawsuit.
The Roddenberrys are seeking unspecified general and special damages, as well as court costs.
If true, this story is way worse than any deep fried mouse at KFC.