My Boys has been canceled, Ana Gasteyer will guest star on Chuck, Rachel Zoe will make a cameo on Gossip Girl, Al Sharpton gets a Sunday morning show, Kaley Cuoco falls off a horse, and a tribute to Oprah's fans.
In TV News...
- Rachel Zoe is set to guest star on an episode of Gossip Girl. She'll play herself during an episode centered around Blair's 20th birthday. [NY Daily News]
- TBS has canceled My Boys. You know, it really wasn't that bad of a show, I found myself glued to the late-night marathons. Not sure if it's because Jim Gaffigan left or if it's because Conan's coming to the network and there's a new bar set for funny... [Ausiello Files]
- The five craziest things that no one saw coming with the Jay Leno Show debuted a year ago today. [Movieline]
- Ana Gasteyer will guest star on Chuck as Dasha, a ruthless operative for the Volkoff organization. [Fancast]
- The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco is on temporary medical leave from the show following an accident on a horse. [Ausiello Files]
- Here's an Entourage parody featuring little people called "Tiny Entourage." [TV Squad]
- A&E has picked up The Glades for a second season... not that any of you watch, right? [Sun-Sentinel]
- Here's a first look at Jane Balder on the set of V—she was a cast member on the original series. [TV Guide]
- Here's a roundup of the 9 most over-the-top stills from Oprah's first show back of the season. [Movieline]
- Last night's premieres of Gossip Girl and 90210 were down 30% from last year. [The Live Feed]
- Hmm, this should be interesting: Al Sharpton will launch a Sunday Morning TV show. [TV Squad]
- Hunter Walker grades all of the major TV networks based on their fall lineups—great read! [The Wrap]
Around the Web...
- Rumors are still swirling about Jon Hamm being cast in the new Superman: Man of Steel movie. Shouldn't there already be some kind of internet petition I could sign for this? Get on this, people—this needs to happen! [Collider]
- Here's five "Moments of Nostalgic Zen: Courtesy of Really Old Commercials" from Blistree. The best news is that they're going to make it a weekly thing, so if you need a fix of old commercials, you know where to go! [Blisstree]
- Mario Lopez is the proud father to a baby girl. AC Slater Junior! [Pop Eater]
- Sad for Kramer (again) bit Michael Richard has apparently had another meltdown. [Pop Eater]
- You might as well enjoy going to the movies now—because the future looks bleak for your hometown movie theater. [Premiere]
- This list of the top ten most-earning comedians is awful to look at. What. Unfunny. People. [Forbes]
- You can watch Will.i.am's performance of "What I Am" on Sesame Street online. [YouTube]
- A tribute to the singular masculinity of Patrick Swayze. [Jezebel]