Katy Perry has a date with an alcoholic cartoon character. Octomom held a yard sale. Michael Lohan said something about God. And will someone please get old man Kelsey Grammer some underwear? Sunday Gossip Roundup is going commando.
- Buxom singer/famous person Katy Perry will appear in person on a Simpsons puppet Christmas special, where she'll play Moe's girlfriend: "In the wake of Elmo's terrible betrayal, the Simpsons puppets wish to announce they stand felt-shoulder-to-shoulder with Katy Perry," executive producer Al Jean told EW. Hey, Moe is way better than that painfully unfunny guy she rolls with now. [EW]
- Octomom Nadya Suleman had a yard sale yesterday in California. Items included a Kobe Bryant jersey signed by Suleman (?) and a refrigerator that once held baby formula. Visitors could also pay $100 to have their picture taken with Suleman's brood. What more can you say about that? [OC Register]
- Free balling Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille will appear on the season premier of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with some dirt on her ex: "The cast of Frasier came to me and asked me to get him to wear underwear. They were sick of him not wearing any." Gross. [P6]
- According to a pious Michael Lohan, daughter Lindsay was released from jail "because that's what God wanted." That, or she forked over $300,000 bail and was released in accordance with the law. Maybe? [Popeater]
- Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the Viagra-abusing husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, thinks Brad Pitt should play him in an upcoming biopic. TMZ says producers are looking for a "gold digger" to play Zsa Zsa, so they're hoping to bring Drew Barrymore or Nicole Kidman on board. [TMZ]
- Bones star Emily Deschanel married writer-actor David Hornsby in Pacific Palisades yesterday. [People]
[Image via Getty]