CBS picks up another twitter-based show, Rob Riggle heads to Chuck, big ratings for Dexter, the Bored to Death hipster quotient, cheaters on Project Runway, Obama's number one fan, and more!
In TV News...
- The Gleeks are speculating about whether Glee's Super Bowl episode will revolve around Michael Jackson or Bruce Springsteen. Seems to me that both are a win. [Ausiello Files]
- CBS is developing another comedy series based on a twitter. This time, it's @shhdonttellsteve and Ashton Kucther's wearing the producer shoes. [The Live Feed]
- Ooooh! Someone cheats during this week's Project Runway. [Jezebel]
- Brad Womack will be the next Bachelor... again! [People]
- America is stealing from Britain's shows once more with an MTV reboot of The Inbetweeners. [TV Squad]
- Dexter returned with its highest ratings ever for both the show and the history of the network! [Showtime]
- Ian Somerhalder is apparently jonesin' for an all-musical episode of The Vampire Diaries. Can he sing? [Hollywood Crush]
- Meredith Vieira talks about the major changes going on over at Who Wants to Be a Millionare. (We hadn't noticed.) [TV Squad]
- Five things learned from TV's premiere week. [The Wrap]
- USA has renewed both Royal Pains and White Collar for another season. [The Live Feed]
- The very funny Rob Riggle will play a "slightly-crazy CIA agent" on Chuck. [Ausiello Files]
- Ha! Seven shirtless still images that prove you should have watched Lone Star last night. [Movieline]
- Calculating the weekly Hipster Quotient for Bored to Death is a brilliant idea. [Movieline]
Around the Web...
- It's the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future! You can celebrate by seeing it in theaters this weekend at selected theaters across the US! [AMC Theaters]
- Did anyone else notice that The Drudge Report was being a jerk today? (Isn't that every day?) [Best Week Ever]
- Hey now, it's the Trololo guy performing live! [Urlesque]
- Will the trailers for the terrible-looking Yogi Bear movie hurt Justin Timberlake's Oscar buzz? [Vulture]
- What if celebrities went by their real names in movies and TV instead? [Huffington Post]
- This photo timeline of the Kardashian family is hysterical! Khloe, I feel like I know you so much better now... [Buzzfeed]