CBS picks up another twitter-based show, Rob Riggle heads to Chuck, big ratings for Dexter, the Bored to Death hipster quotient, cheaters on Project Runway, Obama's number one fan, and more!
It's always slightly more gratifying when Fox News makes typos, isn't it? [via Reddit]
- In TV News...
- The Gleeks are speculating about whether Glee's Super Bowl episode will revolve around Michael Jackson or Bruce Springsteen. Seems to me that both are a win. [Ausiello Files]
- CBS is developing another comedy series based on a twitter. This time, it's @shhdonttellsteve and Ashton Kucther's wearing the producer shoes. [The Live Feed]
- Ooooh! Someone cheats during this week's Project Runway. [Jezebel]
- Brad Womack will be the next Bachelor... again! [People]
- America is stealing from Britain's shows once more with an MTV reboot of The Inbetweeners. [TV Squad]
- Dexter returned with its highest ratings ever for both the show and the history of the network! [Showtime]
- Ian Somerhalder is apparently jonesin' for an all-musical episode of The Vampire Diaries. Can he sing? [Hollywood Crush]
- Meredith Vieira talks about the major changes going on over at Who Wants to Be a Millionare. (We hadn't noticed.) [TV Squad]
- Five things learned from TV's premiere week. [The Wrap]
- USA has renewed both Royal Pains and White Collar for another season. [The Live Feed]
- The very funny Rob Riggle will play a "slightly-crazy CIA agent" on Chuck. [Ausiello Files]
- Ha! Seven shirtless still images that prove you should have watched Lone Star last night. [Movieline]
- Calculating the weekly Hipster Quotient for Bored to Death is a brilliant idea. [Movieline]
- Around the Web...
- It's the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future! You can celebrate by seeing it in theaters this weekend at selected theaters across the US! [AMC Theaters]
- Did anyone else notice that The Drudge Report was being a jerk today? (Isn't that every day?) [Best Week Ever]
- Hey now, it's the Trololo guy performing live! [Urlesque]
- Will the trailers for the terrible-looking Yogi Bear movie hurt Justin Timberlake's Oscar buzz? [Vulture]
- What if celebrities went by their real names in movies and TV instead? [Huffington Post]
- This photo timeline of the Kardashian family is hysterical! Khloe, I feel like I know you so much better now... [Buzzfeed]