Japan calls the Jersey Shore the "Macaroni Rascals," Oksana Grigorieva will talk trash about Mel Gibson to Oprah, Rachel Zoe and Brad Goreski part ways, and Conan O'Brien's show reveals its new logo.
In TV News...
- So... if Arianna Huffington was serious about those free bus rides from NYC to Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's rallies, would you go? [Splitsider]
- Rachel Zoe and Brad Goreski are parting ways professionally as of October 1st. Rachel says they hugged it out and "He did this with such class and elegance. And I get it. I just told him, ‘I'm here for you always.'" We'll miss those fantastic outfits on TV, though! [Style Watch]
- Curbed has the inside scoop on Vanilla Ice's new show called The Vanilla Ice Project. [Curbed]
- The parents from Raising Sextuplets have split up. This shouldn't be much of a surprise after the father was recently arrested. [Pop Eater]
- The Real Housewives of Miami is apparently a done deal. So get ready for a lot of tanned, leathery faces... [E! Online]
- I don't know much about either, but here's a video-by-video comparison of who did it better—Britney or Glee? [Vulture]
- Oksana Grigorieva (aka Mel Gibson's scorned ex-baby Daddy) will give her first interview to Oprah Winfrey. [Jezebel]
- Five unlikely pop stars who deserve to get their own episode of Glee. [Movieline]
- Jack Coleman (Heroes, Dynasty) has landed a guest-starring gig on The Office. [Ausiello Files]
- Josh Schwartz and Rachel Bilson will work together once again on a new show for NBC called Ghost Angeles. [Deadline]
- This is too perfect: in Japan, they call Jersey Shore the MTV Jersey Shore: the New Jersey Life of Macaroni Rascals. [Warming Glow]
Around the Web...
- Tina Fey will receive the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on November 9th—and Steve Martin, Jon Hamm, and Lourne Michaels are ready to roast her! [TV Guide]
- Dominos has unveiled a new "Breakfast Pizza." Sounds disgusting! [Gawker]
- Snooki is planning on publishing a novel about a girl looking for love on (where else?) the Jersey Shore. [PW]
- Danny McBride is sharing his sex advice for free online. [Nerve]
- Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara have a new web show! [Vulture]
- James Van Der Beek is now the father to a baby girl. [Pop Eater]
- Happy National Coffee Day! Did you know it was National Coffee Day? Do you find that you drink a lot of coffee throughout the work day? I definitely do! Do you? Especially on this day? Do ya? Do ya? Huh? Huh? [Best Week Ever]