Justin Murdock—billionaire Dole Food heir and Avril Lavigne's ex-boyfriend—faces a sexual harassment suit for calling an employee a "whore," telling her to suck his dick, and requiring her to start a Facebook account for him as "Cobra McJingleballs."
The 38-year-old billionaire runs with young Hollywood (he dated Avril Lavigne and got into a bar brawl with Brandon Davis) and is, according to employee Carissa Schumacher, an epic jerk. Carissa was the director of corporate development for one of Dole Food's subsidiaries, and has—according to Page Six—accused Justin of the following:
* Forced her to open a Facebook account for him under the name "Cobra McJingleballs" and which was filled with graphic images including a minstrel-show actor in blackface and an old black-and-white photo of men dressed in Ku Klux Klan robes.
* Told her, "You look like a whore" and said, "What you need is a good pounding." Murdock also allegedly showed her a pornographic film and said, "You know you love it," told of his sexual exploits in graphic detail and simulated sex acts at meetings.
* Demanded she buy flights and hotel rooms for young "interns" he planned to feature in ads for NovaRx.
* Defined her job as being "under my desk [bleep]ing my [bleep.]"
* Threatened her life, saying, "If NovaRx fails, I'll put you at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean in concrete boots."
Cobra McJingleballs also "ordered her to book sex dates for him on her credit cards." Does that mean prostitutes, or do guys who date Hollywood starlets just call them "sex dates" as a matter of course?
[P6, top image via Bauer-Griffin, image of Murdock with Vincent Gallo and Josie Moran via Getty]