Shia LaBeouf: feuding with Frankie Muniz. The Kardashians are moving to New York. Miley Cyrus wore short shorts to a 21+ club. Britney spears is sued by another maid. Saturday Gossip Roundup is having a flashback.
- Shia LaBeouf is attacking Frankie Muniz, for some reason. When a radio DJ complimented him on his success, he said "While that's flattering as hell, you could have put Frankie Muniz into any of the movies I've been in and it would've still been No. 1." Frankie Muniz then hit back on Twitter:
"It's getting creepy the fact that you can't stop talking about me. It's been 12 years now. I don't know you. Thanks."
That's a pretty good comeback, but we would have gone with "Oh, that's funny, because you definitely could not have put Shia LaBeouf in Malcolm in the Middle and had it succeed."
Anyway, Shia and Frankie have a history: LaBeouf put down Muniz in an interview in 2003, apparently feeling insecure about Muniz's stardom in Malcolm in the Middle. Now that the situation is reversed, Shia wants to crow about it like a big bully. [Popeater]
- The Kardashians take Manhattan! Kim and Kourtney are headed to New York to film their spinoff of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." The show will feature the two mugging people on the streets of New York. Wait, opening up a business and trying to find Kim a man. [P6]
- Porn star Devon James claims she just sold a sex tape of her and Tiger Woods. We are almost sure this is untrue, because 1) She doesn't name the distributor and 2) Did Devon James even actually sleep with Tiger? Regardless, she tells Radar that "It's going to be the bomb". [Radar]
- OOh, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus was spotted at Hollywood's 21+ hotspot Voyeur! Scandal! But not really; she was "on her best behavior," according to US, and didn't drink or anything. But she did wear shorts whose crotch appear to be at her belly button. [US]
- Supermodel Gisele was spotted making out with some dude who was not her husband Tom Brady at a Masquerade Ball. Imagine being so attractive that you would you cheat on Tom Brady! Hopefully it was some modeling thing. If we were models and were caught doing anything bad we'd just be like, "What? We were modeling!" [TMZ]
- Britney Spears was sued by her manny a while ago for sexual harassment. Now she's being sued by her nanny for non-payment of over $35,000. The thing about being Britney's maid is you get paid your salary, plus there's an unwritten bonus in the form of the lawsuit you can file after you quit. In other news, it apparently costs Britney $35,000/month to hire someone to care for her kids Jayden James and Sean Preston. At least when they go to college it won't be any big shock. [E!]
- Heidi Klum is famous for her extravagant Halloween bashes and her costumes that wouldn't be out of place on a movie set. She promises E! that this year's will be the "biggest" yet. She recently went around measuring doors and ceilings at the venue to make sure her costume would fit through. So, she's going as Shia LaBeouf's ego? ZING. [E!]
- True Beauty host Vanessa Minnillo showers with her boyfriend Nick Lachey twice a day. "I've had some of my most intimate conversations with him in the shower." They should get a portable shower and bring it around with them, so they can have intimate conversations anywhere—even in a restaurant! [People]