Justin Bieber will most likely take over hosting duties for Punk'd, the Kardashian sisters will take over New York City next, and Dallas will return to TV with Josh Holloway playing Ewing?!
In TV News...
- MTV is bringing back Punk'd with Justin Bieber as host. Will he don the trucker hat or is that soooo 2005? [Vulture]
- The Daily Show will broadcast live on Election night at his regular time slot. [@BrianStelter]
- Oh, no... The Kardashian family will invade New York City for their next E! show. Kourtney and Kim Take New York will debut in 2011. [TV Squad]
- Sofia Vergara and Ben Silverman are teaming up to produce an American version of the popular Spanish series Aquí No Hay Quien Viva. [TV Squad]
- J.R. Ewing and Sue Ellen might be heading back to TV in a remake of Dallas. Guess who else is slated to star in the show's pilot? Josh Holloway (aka Lost's Sawyer.) Awesome! [Pop Bytes]
- A new book from Barney Stinson has been released today: "The Playbook: Suit Up." It should make for a great companion to his other book, The Bro Code. [Amazon]
- Let's turn the tables on the Mad Men cast—here's a gallery of their work in adverting. [Ad Week]
- Here's an interview with Rob Huebel in which he talks about Childrens Hopsital and his role in Life as We Know It. [Movieline]
Around the Web...
- Dr. Phil's son Jay McGraw now fancies himself to be a regular Perez Hilton—he's launched a new gossip site called RumorFix.com. [Gawker]
- Our pal Kirk made a video of Steve-O (of Jackass fame) in which he skateboards, talks about an interesting photoshoot with Terry Richardson, and gets nude. [BlackBook]
- This is the Colossus, the biggest limo in the world. It holds 30 people and essentially looks like a giant mack truck. [Thrillist]
- If you do these things in an email, the whole world hates you. No offense. [The Oatmeal]
- Weird. Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent are reportedly dating. [Jezebel]
- Read this letter between the producers of Monty Python and the Holy Grail from 1974 discussing censorship options before the release of the movie. [Laughing Squid]