Tonight—at 8:00 PM on ABC, and for two *live* hours—the remaining nine celebrities from this season of Dancing with the Stars will sashay on the ballroom floor for the judges' scores and your votes. Your open thread, inside.
As I previously stated, tonight's episode will air—live!—on ABC from 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET. Also: it's Latin Night!
Here's a breakdown of the stars of Season 11:
- Michael Bolton (ELIMINATED)
- Rick Fox
- David Hasselhoff (ELIMINATED)
- Kyle Massey
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
- Kurt Warner
- Margaret Cho (ELIMINATED)
- Jennifer Grey
- Florence Henderson
- Audrina Patridge
- Bristol Palin
Feel free to chat below in the comments, or browse some of the following helpful links, as you wait for the show to begin:
- For behind the scenes clips, rehearsal photos and more, feel free to pop over to ABC's official website.
- For all of the other Dancing with the Stars posts on Gawker.TV, click here.
- And for a rundown on how commenting works at Gawker.TV, click here.
If you haven't participated in one of our live blogs before, don't fret-it's easy! All you need to do is tune your TV to ABC, watch the show, and discuss all the action with everyone else in the comments. It's really as simple as that. If you don't have a commenter account, just sign up for one (it literally takes seconds) and we'll get you approved and in on the action right away.
See you in the comments!