HBO orders a comedy pilot from Julia Louis Dreyfus, Scott Foley moves to Grey's, Zach Braff heads to Cougar Town for another Scrubs reunion, HIMYM's Robin Sparkles returns, and CBS is planning a sitcom based around Rob Schneider's love life?!
In TV News...
- How I Met Your Mother fans: check out a sneak preview's of Monday's new episode — whivch happens to feature a new Robin Sparkles music video! [CBS]
- Community's rating hit a season high with last night's epic Halloween episode. [The Atlantic]
- HBO has picked up a potential comedy pilot starring Julia Louis Dreyfus. [Variety]
- CBS has ordered a script based upon Rob Schneider's love life. What year is it again!? [Fancast]
- Scott Foley (known for Felicity, Scrubs) has been cast on Grey's Anatomy. Can we call him Dr. McFoley — or is that too much like the wrestler? [Ausiello Files]
- Check out Sarah Palin rock climbing on her new TLC show. [Hollywood Reporter]
- TLC has renewed Sister Wives — perhaps in the wake of Big Love's announcement that its 5th season will be its last? [THR]
- All of the ad space has already been purchased for February 6th's Super Bowl. Those ads had better be hilarious! [Media Decoder]
- As if Bob Kelso wasn't enough of a Scrubs reunion on this week's Cougar Town, Zach Braff has signed on to make an appearance on the show. [Fancast]
- Hey! How does Janice from Friends look now? [TMZ]
- Who are television's biggest drunks? The Daily Beast investigates! [The Daily Beast]
Around the Web...
- In an interview with Craig Robinson (who plays Daryl, a possible shoe-filler for Michael Scott once he leaves the show) he assures the public that the show is definitely not done with "that's what she said" jokes. [Pop Eater]
- Do you have post-partum Mad Men depression? (Don't we all...) To occupy your new free time, play some of the cast's favorite board games instead! [Vulture]
- It's been a big week for Sesame Street: both Jim Parsons and Ty Burrell have appeared on the show. [Pop Watch]
- Judd Apatow gets Lindsay Lohan, Tracy Morgan, and Capt. Jean Luc Picard to talk about Jews — just in time for Halloween? [Jewcy]
- Have you checked out Boo, the most adorable dog in the world yet? If not, never fear— here's the best videos filled with his extreme cuteness. [Buzzfeed]
- Here's a video of a dog dressed as RHONJ's Teresa Giudice. [Bravo]
- This is slightly horrifying: Joan Rivers is going as Snooki for Halloween. [Jezebel]
- Also horrifying: Ryan Seacrest as Justin Bieber. Celebs and their costumes! [yfrog]
- Hilarious: Six things that Clarissa didn't explain at all. [Funny or Die]
- Lastly, if you're in New York City and consider yourself a can of the internets, you have no excuse to not attend tonight's HalloMeme party! [Meme Party]