A new Arrested Development reunion to look foward to, Molly Shannon heads to HBO, Doug Benson's new show premieres tonight, and the cast of Childrens Hospital goes live this Sunday night!
- In TV News...
- Doug Benson's new show Benson Interruption premieres tonight on Comedy Central at midnight. [TV Squad]
- Team Coco will post full episodes of Conan the morning after they air. [Team Coco]
- The Supernanny has quit her show to start her own family. Hope her children behave! [Hollywood Reporter]
- NBC has ordered two more episodes from Community. This is good news for a show that some consider to be "on the bubble." [Hit Fix]
- Keith Olbermann has been suspended indefinitely for donating his money to democrats. [Politico]
- Gleeks: You can listen to the show's Christmas songs online. But you already knew that, didn't you? [Vulture]
- You should watch Conan's new show on Monday — OR LENO WINS! [Uproxx]
- Michael Patrick King (creator of Sex & The City) will direct a new comedy about hairdressers for NBC. [Deadline]
- Oof: Bachelorette suitor found dead at 35. [Hollywood Reporter]
- USA has ordered three new pilots: Wild Card (about Las Vegas) Eden</i (about a young hotel worker) and Over/Under (about a day trader with a gambling problem.) [THR]
- Gwyneth Paltrow will sing Cee-lo's "Fuck You" when she appears on Glee. [Spoiler TV]
- Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White will reunite on-screen for the first time since the Mary Tyler Moore Show, 33 years ago. You guessed it — on Hot in Cleveland. [Daemon's TV]
- NBC won't order new episodes of Undercovers. [TV.com]
- Molly Shannon will return to TV in the form of a comedy on HBO. She'll play an ex-nun. [Splitsider]
- Television's top redheads of all time. [TV Squad]
- Important! Childrens Hospital will broadcast live this Sunday at midnight on Cartoon Network. The show will be the season finale and is directed by David Wain! [Adult Swim]
- Around the Web...
- More info has been released on Jason Segel's new muppet movie! Not sure how we feel about the new "gadget-loving" muppet, but since the movie is in the hands of Segel, we'll bet it's good. [Coming Soon]
- Five reasons that Mariah Carey's new Christmas song isn't as good as "All I Want For Christmas is You." [The L Magazine]
- Hey, great—Kim Kardashian took a ride on the New York City subway for the first time today. Now get out of our city, thanks! [Hollywood News]
- What your facebook feed looks like when all of your friends have babies. [Jezebel]
- Weekend LOL's: 20 photos of cats and dogs looking shocked. [Buzzfeed]
- How to use twitter like an adult. [Lifehacker]
- I'm late to the party, but this list of the 50 reasons to be absolutely euphoric that you reside in New York City is pretty great. [Runnin' Scared]
Finally, I leave you with this tiny nugget of happiness. Peter Serafinowitz just tweeted "The person playing @arnetwill's dad in Running Wilde is..."