Great ratings for Team Coco, terrible ratings for George W. Bush, Canada's version of Jersey Shore, Oprah will reunite all of our favorite 90s talk show hosts and — most importantly — what did you think of last night's Conan?
In TV News...
- Conan's ratings last night were hugely fantastic, coming in at 4.16 million viewers. [Vulture]
- Conversely, Matt Lauer's exclusive interview with George W. Bush got lower ratings than everything on the TV other than the stink-bomb that is The CW's 90210. Guess America still holds a grudge! [Mediaite]
- Tomorrow's episode of Oprah will feature "daytime talk show legends" Ricki Lake, Phil Donahue, Geraldo Rivera, Sally Jessy Raphael, and Montel Williams. CAN YOU HANDLE IT? [Observer]
- Check out the little kids that will play the younger versions of the Glee cast. [Vulture]
- Wow, Canada's version of Jersey Shore looks ...great. [Gawker]
- Coming soon to IFC: a show about Mustache Wars! So, uh, get growin'. [Warming Glow]
- Take this quiz about famous SNL quotes from the 2000's. [Best Week Ever]
- It's a Full House reunion! Bob Saget and the Olsen twins hung out recently and while some may call it creepy, I think it's kinda nice. [Vulture]
- Listen to all of the new Glee songs before they air tonight. [TV Squad]
- Jenny McCarthy will return to Two and a Half Men, reprising her role as a crazy person. [Hollywood Insider]
- ABC will produce a show called Man Up, which is rumored to have Tim Allen cast as the lead. [Deadline]
Around the Web...
- Forget Jon Hamm, it might be True Blood's Joe Manganiello who will play Superman in the next movie. [Movieline]
- What are the 10 best (and worst) movie posters of 2010? [Vulture]
- Britney Spears is recording music again [Twitter]
- Dakota Fanning won the title of high school prom queen for the second year in a row. [US]
- You learn something new every day: Harrison Ford hates Star Wars. Here's the long history of his hatred. [Movieline]
- Jenny Slate and Gabe Liedman have put out another BESTIES!!! video. [Best Week Ever]