Running Wilde gets benched, ABC orders more Castle, Tori Spelling and Jeff Lewis will team up for a talk show, and wait a second... MTV is using our negative review of the US versions of Skins as an advertisement. [Twitpic]
In TV News...
- Watching Glee on The Office didn't help the show out in terms of ratings. Did you catch the episode? What did you think of it? [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Tori Spelling and Jeff Lewis (of Bravo's Flipping Out) will team up for a talk show. [TV Squad]
- Running Wilde has been benched for the next two weeks. This does not bode well for cancellation rumors. [Deadline]
- Veronica Mars creator and Party Down co-creator Rob Thomas will write the single-camera comedy titled Little In Common for Fox. [Pop Culture Brain]
- Johnny Knoxville has banned women from doing any stunts on Jackass. [Jezebel]
- Sure, Mario Lopez now has a show called Saved By the Baby, but who's saving the baby from Mario Lopez?? [Buddy TV]
- ABC has ordered more episodes of Castle. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Okay, Conan has been back for a week. How's he doing so far? [TV Squad]
Around the Web...
- This interview with Zach Woods talks about what makes his character, Gabe from The Office tick. And it's not just make-your-own pizzas! [Zap2it]
- Mark your calendars — November 18th has been declared "Have Sex With a Guy With a Mustache Day." (Thanks, Chris!) [Asylum]
- 27 alternate titles for the Precious sequel. [Movieline]
- I'm not sure why anyone would want to read this, but in case you're curious... here's sex advice from the Double Rainbow Guy. [Nerve]