TJ Lavin is home from the hospital, Medium has been canceled, Mayim Bialik has been promoted to series regular on Big Bang, and check out NBC's new schedule changes that will likely impact (at the very least) your Thursday nights.
You're right — it's not Christmas yet — but we thought it fit to make note of the announcement of Futurama's Holiday Spectacular. In it, The Planet Express crew learns the true meaning of Xmas, Robanukah, and Kwanzaa. Oh, and Bender will tackle a portrayal of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker. [Comedy Central]
- In TV News...
- NBC is shaking up their schedule once again. Among the changes are: moving Parenthood to Mondays, Chase to Wednesdays, and going for that three-hour comedy block we mentioned yesterday. The schedule will go as follows: Community at 8 p.m., Perfect Couples at 8:30, The Office at 9, the Parks and Recreation at 9:30, 30 Rock at 10, and Outsourced at 10:30. [Movieline]
- What's next for 30 Rock's Tracy Jordan? His wife Angie (played by The View's Sherri Shepherd) will star on her own Real Housewives-type show. [TV Guide]
- Lindsay Price will head to CSI: New York, to play Kate, a young woman who experienced a past trauma that she can't forget. [Hollywood Insider]
- There's a trailer out for MTV's new Teen Wolf series. It looks... like it would benefit from a Michael J. Fox cameo or three. [Vulture]
- Patricia Arquette's rarely-wathched show Medium has been canceled. [Spoiler TV]
- The Big Bang Theory has upped Mayim Bialik to a series regular. [Deadline]
- Good news! TJ Lavin is home from the hospital. [Gossip Cop]
- Dancing With the Stars will cut one more cast member tonight of out these four: Brandy, Kyle Massey, Jennifer Grey, and Bristol Palin. Here are the odds of who will be eliminated. [Movieline]
- Better yet, are Conservatives the ones to blame for Bristol Palin's staying power? [Jezebel]
- Around the Web...
- The new Muppet movie will include cameos from Alan Arkin, Jack Black, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Jean-Claude Van Damme. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Heidi and Spencer have renewed their vows in a private ceremony with just themselves ...and Entertainment Tonight. [Gossip Cop]
- Learn how to make pizza pies like Michael Scott. [NBC]
- LOL! Camel lights are brilliantly branding their smokes with a line for Williamsburg. [NBC New York]
- Finally! President Obama's head is now a chia pet — just in time for Christmas! [Runnin' Scared]
- Put this on your Christmas list: a mini-pie maker. [Oh Gizmo]
- This was fun: The history of the Slurpee. [Mental Floss]