Want to catch up on the week's most popular web videos? Check out our top 25 inside.
1. One Hundred Naked Citizens: One Hundred Leaked Body Scans
At the heart of the controversy over "body scanners" is a promise: The images of our naked bodies will never be public. U.S. Marshals in a Florida Federal courthouse saved 35,000 images on their scanner. These are those images.
2. Incredibly awkward police training video teaches you about Satanic cults
One doesn't become Scully or Mulder overnight. No, to become a crackerjack paranormal investigator, you need knowledge provided by weird training VHS tapes like this one, A Law Enforcement Guide to Satanic Cults. Who knew Satanic sacrifice looked like QVC?
3. Unbelievable Miss Just Reinforces That There's No Scoring In Soccer
Quarterfinals of the Asian Games, stoppage time, and Qatar's Fahad Khalfan has naught but 24 feet of twine between him and victory. Doink. Uzbekistan would win in extra time.
5. "You Touch My Junk, I'll Have You Arrested"
John Tyner, traveling this week out of San Diego, opted-out of the back-scatter x-ray and a pat-down. After being escorted out, he was told TSA planned to sue him. Luckily, he caught everything on video. Here's his story. -Ed.
6. Fox News Pundits Trash Sarah Palin During Commercial Break
Here are a couple of pundits on Fox News Watch, trashing fellow Fox News commentator Sarah Palin's reality show during a commercial break. Conservative columnist Liz Trotta and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Judith Miller do not like the show at all!
7. Drunk Woman Interviewed Moments After Crashing Into a School Bus
On Friday, Elizabeth Crull was arrested for DUI after crashing her car into a school bus in Orlando, Florida. Moments after the crash, Crull gave an... enlightening (read: still drunk) interview to a local news crew. Watch-and laugh-inside.
8. Video Of Cat Attacking Alligator Is Awesome & Horrifying
Seeing a house cat stand up to an alligator is pretty impressive, but the humans nearby are surprisingly nonchalant about letting a kid stand a few feet from the action. Our cats' fear of the vacuum cleaner doesn't inspire confidence.
9. Metallica Guitarist Accidentally Kicks a Child
During a Sydney performance of "Seek and Destroy," Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett is kicking balloons around the stage. He winds up, swings his foot, and-uh oh. Was that a child that just went flying?
10. Yes, That's A Horse In The Back Seat of My Car
Oh that? That's nothing, just my horse in the back seat. Don't judge, OK?
11. Kanye West's Most Ridiculous On-Air Moments
Since his first album dropped in 2004, Kanye has been mired in a series of headline-making controversies, usually after he goes wildly off-script. Herewith, a compilation of-and tribute to-six years of absurdity.
12. Assassin's Creed Meets The Matrix With Breathtaking Results
Most glitches, serious ones at least, will ruin a game. This one, encountered during a site's playthrough of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, is the opposite of ruined.
13. 'Sexy' Halloween Brawl at Denny's Caught on Video
Watch as a group of "sexy" witches, devils, pirates, and elves destroy an Oakland Denny's on Halloween.
14. Cornell Professor Bans Yawning Forever During Classroom Presentation
After teaching the same course year after year, professors must develop rage over pet peeves. Watch as this professor loses it while attempting to give a keynote after someone simply yawns too loudly.
15. The Critter Gitter is Our New Ultimate Zombie-Hunting Vehicle
We've got a new top vehicle for Zombiepocalypse survival. It's called the Critter Gitter - an over-the-top purpose-built hunting vehicle. It weighs 13,250 lbs., has 64" tires and it costs $340,000. Most importantly, it has a wet bar.
16. The web's best optical illusion videos...and how they trick your brain
The human brain is one of the most remarkable things on this planet...but that doesn't mean it can't make mistakes, particularly when it comes to how we see the world. Here are five mind-blowing optical illusions and how they work.
17. Here's What Some Are Calling Cricket's Catch Of The Year
Excellent reflexes, and points added because he made the catch barehanded (though points off because it's not like he had a choice). But doesn't this seem like the kind of thing that happens daily in baseball? Panesar didn't even completely lay out.
18. Ryan's Social Network on The Office Sounds A Lot Like Facebook's New Message Scheme
The Office's focus this week on Ryan's WUPHF.com seemed to serendipitously coincide with the announcement of Facebook's new messaging platform, linking all communications between phones, web, and other devices. Facebook will probably be a little more seamless.
19. 60 Years of Television's Most Memorable Catch Phrases in 146 Seconds
From The Lone Ranger's cry of "Hi Ho Silver, Away!" in 1949 to new shows like The Big Bang Theory, television catch phrases are remembered, repeated, and absorbed into our culture. Watch the most memorable from dramas and sitcoms, inside!
20. How Palin Conservatives Are Cheating The DWTS Voting System
It's been alleged that the Tea Party's "Operation Bristol" is keeping the teen mom in the competition. However, the real conspiracy is that her conservative supporters have figured out a way to exploit ABC.com's email-voting feature, allowing infinite votes.
21. Live Commercial for Unbreakable Lid Proves False
Translated from Spanish, this talking head says this cooking lid was inspired from the Bruce Willis film Unbreakable. A strange inspiration for a cooking lid, but lets put it to the test.
22. What You Need to Know About the New TSA Screenings (and Gropings)
The days of simple, inconvenience-free flying have been gone for awhile, but the latest security measures have elevated personal privacy concerns. Here's what you need to know about the latest TSA security measures and what you can (and can't) do about them.
23. This Half Million Dollar Mini House Was Built on Top of a Single Parking Space
Tiny houses are not uncommon, especially in Tokyo. But Fuyuhito Moriya's three-story pad (which he bravely shares with his mother) is among the most impressive I've ever seen. It sits atop a single parking space.
24. South African Ninja Burglars Steal Three Plasma TVs in 20 Seconds
A plasma television-stealing epidemic is currently plaguing the South African city of Port Elizabeth, with homes/businesses containing the devices being targeted by a savvy group of thieves. Inside, watch three masked crusaders lift three of them in just 20 seconds.
25. Clueless Sports Writer Is Very Serious About This Black Ops Ad Controversy
Hey there! Are you a busy person on-the-go and don't have time to get stupider? ESPN has a six-minute solution: Gasbag Skip Bayless, opining that Kobe Bryant should be disciplined for appearing in that Call of Duty: Black Ops ad.