Kelsey Grammer returns to TV, visit 30 Rock's Pronouncify.com, NBC orders a reality show based on the game of catch, and a small glimpse of Oprah's audience losing their shit during her "Favorite Things" episode that aired earlier today.
In TV News...
- 30 Rock's Pronouncify.com is now a real website that you can visit. [Splitsider]
- Kelsey Grammer will return to TV in Starz' Boss, a show that's being called "a modern day Spartacus." [TV Squad]
- NBC has ordered a pilot called The Catch that will be a lot like ABC's Wipeout, but with more catching and throwing! [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Amber Portwood from Teen Mom has been charged with domestic violence and battery against her baby daddy. CLASSY! [Oh No They Didn't]
- The cast of Glee will tour the UK next summer. [Gossip Cop]
- Aww, snap: Rumor has it that Kate Gosselin's solo-reality show (A Twist of Kate) has been canceled before it's even begun. [Gossip Cop]
- Beau Bridges is heading to Brothers and Sisters to play Sally Field's love interest. Also, Calista Flockheart will be gone for three whole episodes! [E! Online]
- Fox has ordered a midseason replacement called Breaking In, which will likely replace Running Wilde — unless it gets a full season order. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- You can listen to four of Glee songs from the Carol Burnett episode. [Vulture]
- Here's a definitive guide of all the Thanksgiving specials and movies on TV throughout the next week. [TV Squad]
Around the Web...
- Read this interview with Tim and Eric in which they discuss their favorite stories from their famous guest stars. [Vulture]
- Daniel Day-Lewis will play President Abraham Lincoln in a Speilberg-directed biopic. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Eight ways to spin off the Harry Potter movie franchise. [Vulture]
- Jimmy Kimmel is the anti-Jay Leno. [GQ]
- This week was the 25th anniversary of Calvin and Hobbes! [Oh No They Didn't]
- The smart girl's guide to People's Sexiest Men Alive. [Best Week Ever]
- Remembering the 6 films that had the unfortunate luck to open up against the Harry Potter movies. [Movieline]