Want to catch up on the week's most popular web videos? Check out our top ten inside.
1. Subway Flasher Messes With The Wrong Woman
Watch this woman eviscerate a man who pressed up against her on an uncrowded New York subway - with his penis exposed, apparently clad in a condom. At least he's practicing safe sex, right? Safe for work, with headphones.
2. Watch 1,500 Lbs. Of Cell Phones Dumped On A Camaro
A cell phone recycler took its YouTube promo campaign to a new level by dropping 1,500 lbs. of junked cellphones on a parked 4th-generation Camaro. The resulting mess answers a question only a Mustang fan would ever ask.
3. Adam Savage Mythbusting Airport Security: "What the F*ck, TSA?"
Watch Adam Savage showing proof of the ineptitude/inefficacy/idiocy of the TSA's practices at airport security checkpoints. He's not the first. Plenty of people have similar stories, even going through body scanners with knives. Clearly, we need other security policies.
4. Nicolas Cage Loses His Sh*t, Over and Over, and Over
If you have ever wondered to yourself, "Why do movies exist?" well, here is your answer: To provide a medium for Nicolas Cage to completely, utterly lose his shit, as he does, over and over, in this clip.
5. High Speed Train Flies Through Station in Slow Motion
Just how fast is a high speed train? Watch as video artist Graeme Taylor captures a speeding train through a station using a high speed camera, and the effect is mesmerizing.
6. Why Play Video Games When They Play Themselves
Woody Allen once said, "Showing up is 80 percent of life." It seems to be 100 percent of new Xbox 360 game Joy Ride.
7. Unborn Baby Nearly Reenacts Chestbuster Scene from Alien
In this somewhat terrifying video, an expectant French couple watches as their unborn child squirms around its mother's womb. At moments one can nearly see a little hand clawing to get out.
8. Two Guys on a Motorcycle Steal Sheep from a Moving Truck
You've seen high intensity highway robberies in the movies, but it's doubtful you've ever seen one about sheep... until now.
9. Swarm, Hot Wheels, Swarm!
What's it like watching 1,200 toy cars zip around an inconceivably tangled kinetic sculpture, charging and whirring all at once? Like choreographed chaos. Like pure unadulterated joy, tinged with inescapable repetition. Like this.
10. Crazy NYC Corner Store Fight Is Crazy
NYC bodegas are always good for something. Take this ridiculous fight for example. Somebody owes somebody money, so somebody else throws some shit around, then: pandemonium.