Jimmy Kimmel signs a two-year deal with ABC, Fox benches the remaining episodes of Running Wilde, Greek spoilers, Conan's ratings slip, and brace yourselves for Project Runway: Accessories.
Does your desktop need some holiday cheer? We suggest heading over to A Cartoon Christmas.
- In TV News...
- Jimmy Kimmel has signed a deal with ABC to take Jimmy Kimmel Live into it's 10th season, two years from now. [Inside TV]
- Dear Fox: quit playing games with my heart. The network has pulled the remaining 5 episodes of Running Wilde from its schedule, but claims they'll air them someday. Pour one out for Will Arnett today, y'all. [Inside TV]
- Dexter costars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are getting a divorce. [Vulture]
- The Good Wife has an episode based loosely on Mark Zuckerberg and The Social Network up their sleeve. [Movieline]
- Ethan Hawke just might star in Fox's potential pilot Exit Strategy. [Deadline]
- Just in case I hadn't mentioned this yet, there's going to be another Project Runway spin-off, this time it's all about accessories. [Deadline]
- Saturday's Paul McCartney/Paul Rudd edition of SNL was the show's best ratings of the season. [TV By the Numbers]
- Lifetime is making a movie about the Craiglist Killer, prompting people to ask if it's too soon. [TV Squad]
- Desperate Housewives have cast a sexy ex for Keith (Brian Austin Green.) [Movieline]
- The 11 biggest Real Housewives fights from 2010. [TV Squad]
- The Blind Side star Quinton Aaron will guest star in an upcoming episode of One Tree Hill as a former professional basketball player. [Movieline]
- ABC Family's Greek will return on January 3rd—why not catch up with some spoilers in the meantime? [TV Squad]
- Unfortunate news: Conan's ratings are slipping every week. What's wrong with America? [Splitsider]
- Kathy Griffin will, in fact, co-host CNN's New Years Eve alongside Anderson Cooper once again. [TV Newser]
- An IBM computer will compete against Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter on Jeopardy. We live in the future. [Pop Culture Brain]
- Around the Web...
- Here's the entire list of Golden Globe nominees. You may file your complaints about this year's snubs in the comments section! [Vulture]
- Ouch: The Zac Efron/Vanessa Hudgens break-up happened on her birthday. [Gawker]
- Woo! Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are supposedly separated and living apart. I guess that's what being People's Sexiest Man Alive and GQ's Babe of the Year will do to a relationship. [Jezebel]
- 20 cats that look
freakylike elves. Just in time for Christmas! [Buzzfeed]
- Matt Stopera has made a list of the 60 best tumblrs to follow from 2010. Get following! [Buzzfeed]
- Just so you know, if Gwyenth Paltrow had been nominated for a Golden Globe, she would have celebrated "with a joint, hanging out with my girlfriends." [Vulture]