Following his winning of the Heisman Trophy last weekend, Auburn quarterback Cam Newton stopped by the Late Show tonight to read David Letterman's Top 10 List: "Things Cam Newton Can Say Now That He Won the Heisman Trophy." Watch inside.
For those who can't/don't want to watch the video, here's a transcript:
The Top 10 Things Cam Newton Can Say Now That He Won the Heisman Trophy
10. The 2010 version of the Heisman Trophy can hold 10,000 songs.
9. This season, I've swallowed 11 mouth guards.
8. Is it strange that after a big win, CBS broadcaster Vern Lundquist insists on showering with us?
7. OK, I admit it... I have Bieber Fever.
6. Next season I'm joining the cast of Glee as the gruff quarterback with the voice of an angel.
5. I am working on my own cologne, it's called Locker Room, you're going to love it.
4. After this, I'm going on Rachael Ray to make Heisman-shaped meatloaf.
3. I'm not playing in the national championship game, I have a math quiz the next day.
2. Even I have no idea how the heck this BCS works.
1. Need to see ID? How about this? (Newton then struck the Heisman Trophy pose.)