Donald Trump is the next celebrity to be roasted on Comedy Central, John Corbett signs on to Parenthood, Stargate Universe gets axed and a real shocker—a study says that watching Fox News makes you dumb!
Tell us how you really feel, Entertainment Tonight. Image via Warming Glow.
- In TV News...
- Comedy Central has announced their next roast victim: Donald Trump! The episode will air in the spring, so the comedians have a few months to think up jokes that aren't about his hair. [Comedy Central]
- A new study shows that watching Fox News could be detrimental to your intelligence, or for the Fox News audience: "Yer TV choices is makin' you stoopid." [Business Insider]
- John Corbett has been cast on Parenthood as Lauren Graham's ex-husband. Saucy! [Deadline]
- Bethenny Frankel might have claimed that she'd never return to the Real Housewives of New York, but it appears she just may make a few appearances on the series that gave her a career. [Pop Eater]
- ABC is adapting the Canadian show Being Erica for the US. [Deadline]
- Aaron Staton (Ken Cosgrove in Mad Men) is the star of a new 40s-era detective video game called L.A. Noire. [Vulture]
- SyFy has canceled Stargate Universe. Hate to be the one to tell you! [TV Squad]
- Oh, and Fox killed The Good Guys. Too bad! [Warming Glow]
- Around the Web...
- Sure, everyone's excited for Tron tonight, but what about Tron Jeremy? Get it? PUNS! [Gizmodo]
- Hey! Here's Adam Scott's favorite things of 2010. [Movieline]
- People are pointing fingers at Julia Stiles in the divorce of Dexter stars Michael C. Hall and whats-her-face, but Stiles went on the record saying it's just not true. [TV Squad]
- Honestly, Golden Globes: What makes The Tourist a comedy? [Vulture]
- Yesterday, a rumor spread via twitter that Morgan Freeman had died. Twitter is sometimes a jerk. [Hollywood Life]
- Check out this image of Louis C.K. as a zombie. Badass! [Funny or Die]
- There's a lot of good buzz about Paul Feig's Bridesmaids, which boasts a fantastic cast and great comedic minds. [Splitsider]
- Flavorpill has an awesome Holiday mix of .mp3s to download, including Kanye's catchy "Christmas in Harlem." [Flavorwire]
- There's an official poster for the Oscars, but no trace of James Franco or Anne Hathaway to be found! That can't be a good sign. [Vulture]