Want to catch up on the week's most popular web videos? Check out our top 15 inside.
1. Lost Alf Footage: Alf Says the "N Word"
Watch a "lost" blooper reel containing the iconic 80's wise cracking extra terrestrial puppet dropping the N-bomb and more. The footage comes from a YouTube user that bought the footage as a VHS tape off of Ebay ten years ago.
2. This May Or May Not Be Rex Ryan's Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos (UPDATE)
There's a celebrity in the foot-fetish world who posts videos with titles like "Hot Mature Sexy Feet." The videos feature a woman who looks like Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle - and, in one, a man offscreen who sounds like Rex.
3. Man Arrested After Posting 195 MPH Corvette Run On YouTube
If you're gonna speed on public streets don't tape it. If you do tape it, don't upload it to YouTube with the title "1000+ HP Corvette Doing 195+ mph." Otherwise, you'll end up in handcuffs like this 30-year-old from Oklahoma.
4. What Happens When You Steal a Hacker's Computer (NSFW)
Meet Melvin Guzman. He somehow ended up with a Mac stolen from Zoz, a rather crafty hacker who happens to love that computer "like his firstborn." Here's a hilarious account of what happened-complete with some poorly censored nudity.
5. A First Person Shooter Video Game in Real Life
Are video games still not really real enough for you yet? Well check out what they could possibly be in the future as a group of guys brilliantly recreate a first person shooter game in the woods.
6. Here's Video of a Girl Before and After She Drank Three Four Lokos
Four Loko is now banned nationwide. Why? Because it makes people crazy! Evidence: here are two videos of a girl named Lindsey-one taken when she was sober, and the other after she downed three cans of Four Loko.
7. The Most Nefarious Office Prank I Can Think Of
This office prank-probably created by Satan himself-is so evil that it would make me punch the screen. Heck, even the Dalai Lama would get a hammer and destroy his computer, foaming at the mouth. Watch how to do it.
8. Barney Frank Makes a Fool Out of Conservative Reporter Over 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
A conservative reporter from right-leaning CNS News thought he would play gotcha journalist and ask gay Congressman Barney Frank about gay and straight soldiers showering together. Big mistake. Huge. Barney totally eviscerates the guy and exposes him as a fool.
9. Beautiful Time Lapse Video of Last Night's Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse
Did you miss the darkest day in 372 years? Last evening the the moon moved into the earth's shadow, causing a lunar eclipse visible to anyone in North America. Relive the magic or check out what you missed inside.
10. This Could Be The Greatest Retro Game Collection In The World
This man owns the finest collection of video games we've ever laid eyes on. In fact, what this guy has, "collection" doesn't really do it justice.
11. Ke$ha's Holiday Video Is Literally Shitty
Ke$ha has posted a holiday message on YouTube that's equal parts disgusting and desperate, much like herself. High on our list of troubles we want out of sight in 2011: Ke$ha, and her quest to convince us she's authentically trashy.
12. Scientific Proof That the Other Line Probably Is Moving Faster
As your frustrations with waiting in line mount this holiday season, it may be some comfort to know the scientific trappings of why, exactly, you're stuck for 20 minutes behind the lady who insists on a dozen price checks.
13. The World Record Snowmobile Jump You Won't See On New Year's Eve
This year's New Year's Eve Red Bull show was to feature Levi LaVellee's world record jump in a snowmobile. The jump was canceled after he injured himself, but not before he blasted the current record with this 361-foot practice jump.
14. Watch Natalie Portman's Butt Disappear From A Censored Trailer
If you kept your eyes on the important things during the red-band and censored versions of Your Highness, the new Natalie Portman/James Franco stoner fantasy, you would have noticed something very important: Portman's butt, disappearing. CGI will blow your mind.
15. Skim Your Way over a Winter Wonderland
Blacksheep, the RC stunt devils behind that crazy New York City fly-over, are back with some new footage of a distinctly more rural (and distinctly more snowy) locale. Keep an eye out for the freaked out sheep!