1. Couple on Game Show Loses $800,000 for Answering Question Correctly (Updated)
On the Fox game show Million Dollar Money Drop, a couple was asked which product was sold first in stores: Post-It Notes, the Macintosh, or the Walkman. They answered Post-It Notes, which is correct. They were told they were wrong.
2. Is This the Most Amazing Solve in Wheel of Fortune History?
On Friday's Wheel of Fortune, something crazy happened. You see, a woman named Caitlin solved a seven-word, 27-letter puzzle with only one letter filled in, stunning Pat Sajak (and everyone else in the studio). Watch the unlikely feat inside.
3. The Weirdest Correct Answer in Family Feud History
Just when we thought we'd seen it all on Family Feud a contestant ventures a guess for, "Something a burglar would not want to see when he breaks into a house," and gives the most random correct answer ever.
4. Is This Guy the Most Entertaining Jeopardy! Contestant Ever?
Jon Golbe is an actor/TV writer/Brooklynite. Tonight, Golbe was a contestant on Jeopardy!, and-for several, possibly unknown reasons-he stole the show more than any other contestant in recent memory. Inside, a compilation of Golbe's best (or worst?) moments.
5. Gynecologist Makes a $69 Bid on The Price is Right
Gynecologist Dr. Michael Bummer (actual name) puts host Drew Carey in stitches after making a bid for sixty-nine dollars. To the delight of Drew and the audience, the good doctor's bid was the closest without going over.
6. Jeopardy! Contestant Takes Alex Trebek's Mom for $400
Things got a little nuts last week on the set of Jeopardy! when they unveiled a pretty crazy set of categories for Double Jeopardy. It led to one contestant actually saying: "Alex, I'll take Your Momma for $400."
7. "Little Susan Boyle" Blows Away America's Got Talent Judges with Opera Routine
On last night's episode of America's Got Talent, several YouTube sensations were invited to perform live. One was 10-year-old Jackie Evancho, AKA "Little Susan Boyle," and she blew the judges away with a perfect performance of "O Mio Babbino Caro."
8. Woman Passes Out on The Price is Right
This gal made it all the way to the Showcase Showdown portion of The Price is Right. Unfortunately, the possibility of winning a car is just too much for her to take.
9. Self-Potato Of The Artist
"Even after it fell out of my mouth, I wish I could just go and hide. I wish they could somehow say, 'Oh, we've got to re-tape that.'" - Wheel of Fortune contestant Lolita McAuley
10. American Idol Births Another Classic With "Pants on the Ground"
While the audition rounds used to be can't miss TV to gawk at astonishingly bad performances, it's grown tired this season. For the most part, they're staged, but this one was so good that it doesn't even matter.
11. Girl Goes Crazy After Winning on Wheel of Fortune
Man, has Wheel of Fortune delivered lately. Obviously, the Greatest Solve Ever™ episode takes the cake, but tonight's show-which featured a girl going completely crazy after solving her Bonus Round puzzle-is a close second.
12. Bristol Palin Makes DWTS Final, Remains Booed While Doing So
Tonight, we witnessed possibly the most shocking-and controversial-elimination in Dancing with the Stars history when Brandy was sent home, making way for Bristol Palin to compete in next week's final. Also: the audience booed. Loudly! The video, inside.
13. A Fail of Militaristic Proportions on Wheel of Fortune
Tonight's Wheel of Fortune featured three contestants who are currently serving in the US Military. Yay! That said, two of them had quite the problem solving the game's final puzzle-even after it was mostly filled out.
14. Jeopardy Contest Drops F-Bomb After Missing Star Wars Question
A contestant on Jeopardy dropped the F bomb when he got a wrong question to a $400 dollar question about Star Wars. Can't say we blame him. That was a really easy question and he missed it on national television.
16. Amazing Race Preview Clip Features a Watermelon to the Face
In this preview of the upcoming season of The Amazing Race, a contestant tasked with using a slingshot to smash a knight in the face with a watermelon gets quite the surprise. When the slingshot backfires, the result is hilarious.