A pregnant ex-girlfriend materializes and turns Ryan Phillippe's life into a soap opera. A mystery starlet's cocaine video will make Miley Cyrus' bong "look like a Disney movie." A group of teen girls break into Justin Bieber's hotel room. Tuesday gossip has arrived.
- Ryan Phillippe might be having a love child with model-actress ex-girlfriend Alexis Knapp, who is reportedly seven months pregnant and was photographed yesterday in a tight tank top that revealed her belly button has popped. There's controversy over how "seriously" Ryan and Alexis dated, and why the news broke mere days after Amanda Seyfried went public with her budding relationship with Ryan. But the real scandal is that Ryan Phillippe dated a brunette! And here I thought he only dated blondes. Anyway, no word on how hard Seyfried is freaking out right now, but if I were to hazard a guess, it's somewhere between "keening into a pillow" and "slamming closet door repeatedly while screaming." Ryan reportedly plans to take a paternity test after Alexis gives birth. [Us, Us, TMZ, image of Ryan via Bauer-Griffin, Alexis via Pacific Coast News]
- A pair of hormonal teenage girls broke into Justin Bieber's Liverpool hotel room. (Is it the same room crazed Liverpudians trapped him in last week?) The girls "snuck in through a side entrance and stole housekeeping outfits. After ditching their regular clothes and slipping into their new costumes they got the lift to Justin's suite and knocked on the door, calling, 'Housekeeping.' Having been allowed in, the girls began half-heartedly polishing tables and dusting surfaces" until their excessive giggling betrayed them." All in all, a ploy worthy of a lighthearted Selena Gomez movie, which you'd think Bieber would appreciate! But noooo, privacy blah blah blah, and he checked out of the hotel in a huff. [Us]
- A video of a "young, unnamed Hollywood actress" snorting cocaine at a table littered with shot glasses is currently being shopped to gossip outlets with the promise that it will "make the Miley Cyrus bong video look like a Disney movie." (Is that a clue about the starlet's identity?) The starlet in the video is a brunette, so it's probably the Vietnamese toddler from Modern Family. Just kidding! It's actually almost guaranteed to be Vanessa Hudgens, Nickelodeon's Alexa Nikolas, or Secret Life of a Teenager's Renee Olstead, because all three weathered sexy naked picture scandals yesterday (highly NSFW links here and here) and usually that means someone hacked a computer or stole a camera, which could have had a cocaine video on it, too. Real bumper crop of starlet scandals we've got going. Here are a few more wildcard guesses for the yayo video: Jessica Szohr, Demi Lovato, Ali Lohan, and whichever 90210 chick is a brunette. [Radar]
- Lindsay Lohan refused to visit her father for "family day" at Celebrity Rehab 5, even though he begged her and her siblings to come. He's seeking treatment for his addiction to forcing his children in front of cameras for his own personal gain, right? [Radar]
- Eva Longoria on her divorce: "Every time I talk about it, I want to cry." There, there, Penelope Cruz's sexy brother will soothe you with tender labret-pierced kisses. [Us]
- Alyssa Milano, a child star from the nineties who grew up to be a social media do-gooder, has announced the gender of her soon-to-be-born baby. It's a boy. [Alyssa.com]
- Mid-divorce, Pete Wentz has "nothing but love and respect" for Ashlee Simpson. Ashlee, on the other hand, mostly pities her husband, who cut off his trademark emo hairdo yesterday. I like to imagine it as the seen of a romantic comedy, where the glum protagonist heals her broken heart the only way she knows how: Shopping, shoes, and an awesome new hairdo. Pete Wentz, dancing down Rodeo Drive, spinning and tossing his shopping bags in the air. Single and fabulous! [People, TMZ, PeteWentz.com]