Italy's greatest self-tanning sex fiend, Silvio Berlusconi, yesterday traveled to the island of Lampedusa to encourage xenophobia and to scare African migrants back to where they came from. He even said he was buying a vacation home there because the island is so fucking sexy. But aside from promising to tackle his self-made immigration problem — North Africans fleeing violence perpetrated by Berlusconi's dictator buddies — the old man found some time to joke around with the island's lovely ladies, according to the Daily Mail:
"According to a survey, when asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 per cent said, 'Yes,' while the other 70 per cent replied, 'What, again?'."
Ha! That's funny! Oh wait, that's fucking gross.
[Berlusconi's island invasion via AP]